Monday, 14 October 2013

Still Here!!!

Hi All,
I can't believe I have not blogged anything since July - where has the time gone!!   I have spent most of the Summer making items for the Craft Fairs we have been attending and  completing orders received from our Facebook page. I am now busy making items for our upcoming Christmas Fairs. 

I thought it was about time I posted something here so thought I would show you some of our latest makes - no cards I'm afraid but I do have some pretty items to show you.

Some decorative crochet hearts

Welcome sign 

Christmas door plaque


and two pairs of crochet fingerless mittens!!

So.......now you know what I have been up to.  I hope you like :0)

Hugs
Denise xx

9 comments:

Deb said...

wow, you have been busy, fabulous creations, love your crochet hearts!
Debxx

coops said...

wow these are fabulous denise.really gorgeous especially the fingerless mittens.so pleased you are getting lots of orders :D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Hi hun, lovely to see a post from you :o) All of your creations are fab. Love the little crochet hearts, they're so pretty! Hug, Lisa x

Tracy said...

You've been busy with some great projects Denise. Hope your card making mojo returns. I miss seeing your card creations too. Hugs and thanks for popping in for a visit! :-)

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

My goodness, you are talented! Fab work, Denise xx

Vicky said...

Oh sweetie these are all aweosme, I love every single one of these makes. Gosh you have been busy, you are soooooooo darn talented, wish I could crochet like you shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Inger said...

Wowwww such beautiful creations Denise!!!
Have a lovely weekend.

♥ Hugs, Inger

Chris said...

They're all fantastic Denise, hope you do well at the craft fair. Chris x

Chris said...

Hi Denise, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/