Thursday, 11 July 2013

Christening Cards (part 2) !!!

Hello All,
Following on from my last post, my neighbours came back with their request for two more Christening cards (again at very short notice!!!!) and this is what I came up with.......................


They wanted two cards the same for a brother and sister in blue and silver and pink and silver. I am not a great fan of mirror card so kept the silver element to a minimum, The little birds on the branch is a brand new die I recently got from My Crafty Heart and I am loving it.  I am quite pleased with the cards but think they would have looked awesome white on white.

Well, that's all from me for tonight. 
Happy Crafting
Love and Hugs
Denise xx

9 comments:

Deb said...

They are so beautiful Denise and I love your new die!
Debxx

Maritha said...

Stunning cards :) ♥

Hugs

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards.x

Lorraine said...

These look fabulous Denise and I love the new die too
Lorraine x

Faith A said...

Beautiful cards, love that you have coloured the birds for girl and boy.

Christine L said...

So gorgeous!

Christine x

coops said...

so stunning denise.i really love the stylish designs :D


xx coops xx

Sally Bownes said...

Two beautiful cards, perfect for the occasion x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

June Nelson said...

wow short notice, these would have taken me ages lol, there brilliant big huggies June xxxxxxx