Thursday, 11 April 2013

Still Here!!

Good Afternoon All,
It's been a while since I have posted anything on this blog so I thought it was about time I showed you some of the items I have been making.  



These are some gorgeous crochet Daisy Coasters which are sooo pretty IRL - the photos really do not do them justice.   I have made more in other colours which you can find over at The Crafty Duo.

My second show is a crocheted e-Reader Cozy......


This was real fun to make. In fact, the hardest part was choosing which colours to use - but it worked up really quickly.

And this is my next project - a winter coat for Louise's Smart car - no, only joking but I do think it looks like fun  :0)

So that's all from me for now - I have made lots of other items but they are all at Louise's house ready for our next Craft Fair on Sunday and I don't have any photos.  Will post them shortly if I remember to take my camera!!!
Hugs and Happy Crafting
Denise xxx




9 comments:

Mary J said...

Gorgeous crocheting honey! And I hope you do make a car cosy!!

xxxtglxxx said...

LOL Denise - I just saw the pic of the car and thought you had lost it girl! :)

Love your gorgeous flowers, they are perfectly pretty and sweet :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

coops said...

these are so gorgeous denise and that car cosy is so much fun :D

xx coops xx

Ali Watson said...

Fabby makes Denise...I tooo have taken up my Crochet and knitting again.
Hope you are well sweetei

Ali x

Faith A said...

Oh! those flowers are so beautifully made Denise, I'm sure you will sell loads on Sunday. Good Luck.

When do you start taking orders for the car? LOL

Jude said...

The flowers are gorgeous Denise. Hope your craft fair went well. And love the car!!

Hugs
Judex

Judy said...

Love these! I bet they go like hot cakes!!

xo

Wishcraft said...

Thanks for popping over to my blog hun, hope all is well with you!

Your flowers are gorgeous and love that cute cozy... lol at the car :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Jules said...

Hi Denise

Lovely to hear from you.

I am loving your crochet work .. .. your flowers are gorgeous .. .. I am especially draw to the white and green ones.

Great projects .. .. and wouldn't it be great to be able to make a winter car coat. That would take an awful lot of wool though and lots of choosing of colours LOL!!

I hope you are having a good bank holiday.

Love Jules xx.