Saturday, 23 February 2013

M.I.A!!

Hi All,
I would like to apologise to all of my lovely blogland friends for not visiting recently and for not posting anything either.  Louise and I have decided to attend some Craft Fairs again this year (haven't done any for quite a while) and so I have been busy making, making, making!!  I shall try to post some of the items on here but as they are not cards, I'm not sure if you will want to see them - LOL.  They should all be available on our Crafty Duo page soon too.

Thanks for sticking with me.
Biggest of Hugs
Denise xx

4 comments:

Dawn Ruth said...

you are excused ha ha Blogging is fun but it can become time consuming too. Have fun with the fairs

Mary J said...

Oh how fun - hope you are having a good time too! My friend loved her mug hugger - she brought it into work and showed it off to everyone!

coops said...

good luck with the fairs hun :D

xx coops xx

Faith A said...

What a great time you must be having, but so busy too, yes, yes, yes, would love to see what you have been doing.