Saturday, 26 January 2013

Let's Get Cosy!!

Hi All,
Hope you are keeping warm and safe during the horrible weather - having said that, the snow has as good as gone where I am and we have had some glorious sun today but it has still been very chilly.

No card still, but I have been busy making some mug cosies and I wanted to show you this little sweetie.....

He has been crocheted in double knitting and fits my favourite mug perfectly!!  I have made a couple more in different colours but still need to sew them together.  What do you think.....cute or what.

If you are interested, he will be available for sale in The Crafty Duo shop over on Facebook shortly along with a couple of other designs.

Thanks again for looking and for all your lovely comments.
Hugs
Denise xx

Pattern by Justyna Kacprzak - www.cuteandkaboodle.com


12 comments:

Doreen said...

Love this... oh it is gorgeous.xxx

Vicky said...

Sweetie this is fabulous, love this owl hes so cute ;0)

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Mary J said...

That is ADORABLE! I've just msged you on your FB - let me know how I can pay you please! can put chq in the post to you on Monday?

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Denise,
Ooooh, he is adorable, what a great idea to have a mug cosy, love it and great colours too...I really wish I could crochet - I am in awe of people who can (I fail miserably every time I try!) Have a lovely evening, Hugs, Teresa xx

Deb said...

oh wow, what a cutie, love that so much, wish I could crochet more than just round and round!
Debxx

Dawn Ruth said...

He's so cute I afraid never been able to get crocheting

Joey said...

LOVE him hun so much!!!! have been so busy so sorry for lack of visiting!!! will pop over to your facebook page and have a looksie :) x

Maritha said...

Åhhhh i do love owls!!!! Cute ♥

Hugs

coops said...

aw really love this denise.i have a thing for owls.lol :D

xx coops xx

Judy said...

Totally adorable!!

xo
Judy

Jude said...

Such a cute owl! Fabulous idea.

Hugs
Judex

Chris said...

Absolutely gorgeous Denise, you are so clever!!! Chris x