Saturday, 15 December 2012

Sorry!!!

This is just a quick post to all of my lovely followers - I am so sorry I have not been round to see any of you these past few days but the cold I was starting on Thursday has really taken hold and left me feeling totally drained of energy. My head is thumping, my eyes are sore and I get the shivers each time I move and I have got through a box of tissues and am on my second one (looking for sympathy here - LOL). I promise I shall visit you all next week when (hopefully) I feel better.
Hugs to you all.
Denise xxx

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh darn! I guess it wasn't just a sniffle or two. Hope you feel lots better soon. Hugs!

Doreen said...

Oh Denise so sorry you are ill.....Get better soon.xxx

Faith A said...

There is a silver lining! you'll be better in time for Christmas LOL.

Hope you don't take long to be well.
x

coops said...

i hope you feel better really soon denise.
take care.

xx coops xx

Christine L said...

I'm just catching up on my blogging.... Hope you're feeling better by now!!

Hugs
Christine x

Wishcraft said...

I totally sympathise hun... we've had constant bugs here, there's always one of us ill! Hope you're feeling better now xx Hugs, Lisa x