Thursday, 27 December 2012

Final Challenge for Do You Stack Up?...

Good Morning All,
I hope you had a very Happy Christmas and that Santa brought you loads of crafting goodies!! 

After all the fun and happiness of Christmas, this is a very sad post as it's the last one I shall be writing for Do You Stack Up?. Alison has decided to close the DYSU Challenge blog due to her acrylic stamp company "The Alley Way Stamps"  now taking up so much of her time.  I am so pleased for Alison but at the same time so sorry to see DYSU go. This was my very first DT post and I have been with it since the beginning :0(  

So, for our very last challenge we have the theme of "TURQUOISE" and I really hope you will all play along with us this week and send us off with a bang!



Our lovely final sponsors are:-

Rhoda Design Studio - $15 Gift Certificate to spend on cutting files or digis

Sweet 'n Sassy - $10 Gift Certificate

The Stamping Boutique (who are also sadly closing at the end of the year) - Winner's choice of 3 digis

Elizabeta Kushner - Winner's choice of 3 digis


For my card this week, I have used the sweet "Eskimo Kisses" from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps - so, so easy to colour up!! I have made a rocker card and kept the design fairly simple.

Close up of the adorable image.

Ingredients:-
Medium - Promarkers
Paper - Dovecraft Back to Basics Christmas Modern
Snowflakes - MS punch
Glitter - Stickles and Glamour Dust
Card - cut with a Grand Scalloped Circle

Well, that's all from me for today except to say thank you to all who have entered our challenges over the last two years - I have really enjoyed seeing all of your fabulous creations. I also want to say thank you to Alison for asking me to join her team and to all of the past and present DYSU Team Members - you girls really rock and I shall miss you all.........what am I going to do on a Thursday - lol!!
Happy Crafting
Denise xx




9 comments:

Mary J said...

Oh I love this Denise - the touch of red makes it pop!

Doreen said...

Beautiful card...love the image and fabulous colouring.xxx

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous Denise, I love these sweet eskimo lovebirds! Love your colouring too!

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie, this is just fabulous big hugs Pops x x x

Faith A said...

A beautiful card, love the colours, smoochy too LOL

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.adorable image and shape and i love the turqouise colours :D

xx coops xx

WeirdCat said...

This is such a cute card, love the image, happy new year
Ruth x

Judy said...

Very cute card hun, and love the colors in this challenge.

xo
Judy

Barb said...

this is beautiful...of course! :) I miss designing with such a talented group of ladies...and so genuinely kind and sweet too! so happy to have had the chance to work with you xx