Thursday, 20 December 2012

DYSU? Challenge #103

Good Morning All,
I am happy to report that I am feeling a whole lot better than I was this time last week - the cold really knocked me out for a few days. Thank you for your get well wishes.

So, it's Thursday again and time for our penultimate challenge over at Do You Stack Up  :0(   and this week is everyone's favourite "ANYTHING GOES".

and we have three lovely sponsors ..........

Robyn's Fetish - Winner's choice of 5 digital stamps

Gecko Galz - Winner's choice of 1 digital stamp set

My Heart Pieces - Winner's choice of 3 digital satamps


This fabulous Santa comes from My Heart Pieces and was such fun to colour. I have kept the card quite simple as the image itself is fairly detailed. Just a couple of papers, a glittery ribbon and some die cut, glittered snowflakes and the card was finished. To be honest, I don't think I could have come up with much more feeling as ill as I did with the cold!!

Here's a close-up of Santa and his sweet reindeer.  You can just about see the glitter I added to the fur on Santa's outfit.

Ingredients:-
Medium - Promarkers
Papers - Papermania "Home for Christmas"
Glitter - Star Dust Stickles and Glamour Dust
Ribbon - stash
Snowflakes - Marianne Design dies

I hope you can find some crafting time during this hectic week to join us for our challenge and I look forward to seeing your lovely creations.  Do take a look at what the rest of the team have made for your inspiration.
We shall be back next Thursday with our FINAL challenge.
Hugs and Happy Crafting
Denise xxx

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Anything Goes #82 - Traditional Christmas Colours
Crafty Sentiments - All That Glitters
Deep Ocean #41 - Santa is Coming to Town



13 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Denise

What a brilliant image .. .. though I am hoping that Christmas list isn't just for one person otherwise they will need a special trip by Santa all of their own!!!!!

Gorgeous backing papers too!!

Hope you are having a good week and are managing to get all those last minute Christmas things sorted.

Love Jules xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,such a lovely image and details.xxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card. I love that Santa, he looks fab!
Lorraine x

Deb said...

fabulous, fun card Denise!
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Debxx

Tracy said...

So glad to hear you're feeling better Denise. :-) Your card is wonderful. I really like all the added sparkle and that lovely snowflake. Hugs and Merry Christmas!

Faith A said...

Denise for a poorly girl, you don't arf make brill cards, love this image and the colouring, just gorgeous.

Have a Happy Christmas and a wonderful new year.

Olivia said...

What a fabulously sparkling card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.

Mary J said...

He is so fab, Denise! Love the touch of glitter!

coops said...

so stunning denise.i love your santa and really gorgeous sparkle and design :D

xx coops xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A wonderful Santa image Denise - the colouring and layout are fabulous. Love the delicious papers!
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Faye said...

Hi Denise. Sorry to hear you've been poorly. I hope you're all better now. This is a super card. The two papers look fab together. Have a super Christmas. X

Jac said...

Wonderful image and great card, love that reindeer, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Awesome creation, love the glitter. I am your newest follower:) Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this time!!