Thursday, 13 December 2012

DYSU? Challenge #102

Hi All,
Thursday again - where are the days going??? Our theme this week at Do You Stack Up? is "CHRISTMAS" so we are looking forward to seeing lots and lots of lovely entries!!


and we have three very generous sponsors..........

Digi Darla - Winner's choice of 5 digis

The Paper Shelter - $20 Gift Certificate



My card this week uses this cute little Christmas Owl from The Paper Shelter. I have coloured him with Promarkers but you do get a pre-coloured image as well as the outline one and a background too - great for when you need to make a card in a hurry!!

Close-up of Mr Owl in his sparkly hat!!

Ingredients:-
Medium - Promarkers
Papers - Dovecraft "Back to Basics Christmas Vintage" and Papermania "Home for Christmas"
Stickles - Stardust
Ribbon - stash
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

That's all from me for today. Sorry it's such a quick post but I am not feeling too great. Think I am developing a cold - just what I need before Christmas :0(  I hope you will all join us for this challenge and I can't wait to see all of your fab creations.
Hugs
Denise xx

I am entering this card into the following challenges-
Anything Goes #82 - Traditional Christmas Colours
Bearly Mine #65 - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Christmas
Hooked on Craft #27 - Christmas




13 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous...love the design and fab image.xxx

Lorraine said...

What a gorgeous cute little owl! Love your colours and layout. Fabulous card.
Lorraine x

Maritha said...

WOOOOW!!! I just love owls...and this is sooo cute!!! =)

Hugs

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.i love your sweet owl and fab papers and design.
i hope you are feeling better soon :D

xx coops xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous card, the red really pops. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Merry Christmas.

Dionne

Christine L said...

Hi Denise....

Fab card... love that fun image... and your colouring and layout are perfect!

Hope you're feeling a bit better today!

Hugs
Christine x

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow fabulous card, love that youve used a TPS image, brilliant colouring. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Tracy said...

I've been struggling with a cold for weeks so I hope yours turned out to be just a sniffle or two and that you're feeling much better. Your card is adorable. I really like owls and he's a cutie. Fabulous card Denise! Hugs!

Faith A said...

What a great card and image, coloured beautifully.

Hope you are not getting the dreaded lurgy, get well soon.

sari said...

This is such an adorable and beautiful christmas card! Love the details! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine!

Judy said...

Oh my goodness this is so cute! I dunno what it is about owls that we love them so much..they all just have this "oh so cute syndrome" or something. Just love it!

xo
Judy

Mary J said...

So fab, Denise! Gorgeous layout and ribbon with that cute image!

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous :0))) Huggles Pops x x x