Thursday, 8 November 2012

DYSU? Challenge #97

Good Morning All,
Time again for another challenge over at Do You Stack Up? and this week our theme is LEAVES AND TREES - so we want to see all of your gorgeous takes on leafy/tree designs.

and our generous sponsors for this challenge are........

Hope Jacare - Choice of 3 digital images

Pink Cat Studio - Choice of 5 digital images

Tiddly Inks - $12 Gift Certificate

As I really enjoyed making a CAS card last week for my Guest Designer spot at In The Pink, I thought I would make another one for my DYSU? inspiration card this week. This gorgeous image is from Pink Cat Studio and is called "Love Birds on Swing". The actual word "love" has been added by me in my graphics program before printing the image. A simple black mat with a punched border, a red ribbon and heart shaped gem completes the card - really simple!!!

Close up of the adorable Love Birds.

Ingredients:-
Card - The Papermill
Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Ribbon and gem - stash

So that's my take on a leafy/tree design - I'm looking forward to seeing yours. The rest of the DYSU DT have created some gorgeous cards for your further inspiration so do take a look and leave them some love.
Hugs and Happy Crafting
Denise xxx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-
Bearly Mine #60 - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Creative Stamp Friends #63 - Clean and Simple
Gingerloft Challenge #51 - No Colouring Allowed
OSAAT #138 - Anything Goes




25 comments:

Faye said...

I really enjoyed your In The Oink Card too. And I love this elegant and striking creation. Fab image too. xx

Dawn Ruth said...

Love the trees idea those little place marker trees are very cute aren't they

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,such a lovely image design.xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is CAS but oh so gorgeous and stylish.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Maritha said...

Soooo cute!!! =)

Hugs

Jan Garber said...

My favorite color combo, black and red! Love your card and will have to lift it!

Pauline said...

Love this CAS design Denise, I love the pop of red with the ribbon and heart gem.

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Denise. I love the image and splash of red.
Lorraine x

coops said...

simply stunning denise.gorgeous striking design :D

xx coops xx

purpleprincess2007 said...

This is stunning I love the red accents! Thanks for entering our no colouring challenge at Gingerloft!
Hugs xx Cara xx DT

Wishcraft said...

Ooh love that image! Gorgeous card too, super stylish :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Basslady said...

how lovely and noble!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

craftygranny said...

Beautiful image and the touch of red on the ribbon and the heart set it off nicely. Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT Hugs trisha x

Vicky said...

This is simply perfect in every way sweetie, really wish I could make mine look this fabulous.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous creation!

Thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby's Rainbow for our * Birds * challenge

Hope you will join us again soon
Hugs Shaz x

Mary J said...

So gorgeous, Denise - love the pop of red!

Jules said...

Hi Denise

Now that is my kind of image .. .. love it .. .. and what you have done with it!!

I shall be taking a wander over to PCS that's for sure.

Thank you for the inspiration.

Have a great day.

Love Jules xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Denise.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tracy said...

Clean and STUNNING! This is gorgeous Denise. Black, white, red are the perfect POP colors and you've designed the card so wonderfully. Awesome inspiration.
P.S. I'm really looking forward to guesting with the DYSU team again. :-) Hugs!

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

WOW what a beautiful CAS card! I just love the layout and that stamp is beautiful. Love the touch of red with that black and white.

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Gingerloft Card Challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

Sandy said...

A very elegant CAS card, love the sweet image and the border punched piece. Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Gingerloft and hope to see you for the next one too.
Hugs, Sandy
DT Member

princesskitten said...

kove the red 'pop'

Sabrina Chaoskueken said...

A lovely image and card!

Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Stamp Friends :)

xx Sabrina

Faith A said...

SIMPLY FABULOUS

Barb said...

I love the CAS graphic feel of this design. That border punch is awesome too...making me want it! ;)