Thursday, 29 November 2012

DYSU Challenge #100

Good Morning All,
It's time for another fun challenge over at Do You Stack Up? where our theme this week is "THANKS".  

and our fabulous sponsors are.........

 Stamp Fairy - $10 Gift Certificate

Broken Box Stock - One Year's Free Digital Stamp Club Membership

Little Claire  - * 1 sheet each A4 Die Cut design sheet: Loverly Jubblies, Cutie Patooties, Men, Flossies & Misc each containing 6 colour images for cards
* 1 ‘Joie de vivre’ stamp set Joie de vivre! 
1 ‘Little Owl Family’ stamp

My card this week showcases the Teacup image from Broken Box Stock which you can find HERE. So pretty and very easy to colour!! I have kept the rest of the card fairly simple as I wanted the image to stand out.


Ingredients:
Medium - Promarkers and Spun Sugar DI
Papers - by Lucy Cromwell from  Papermania
Sentiments - Butterfly Kisses
Tags - cut on my Cricut
Lace, ribbon and crochet flowers - stash
Card - Craftwork Cards

So that's it from me for today. I hope you will join us for this challenge. The rest of the Team have created some gorgeous cards for your inspiration so do hop on over to the Challenge blog and take a peek.
Thank you so much for looking.
Hugs
Denise xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-
I Love Promarkers #145 - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays #96 - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Anything Goes






17 comments:

Suzilou said...

What a lovely card Denise, great image and very pretty paper. Love the flowers, brought my mom a book for Christmas full off crochet flower patterns so hoping she will make me lots hehe :) xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,beautiful image and layout.xxx

Joey said...

Denise this is such a wonderful design, so elegant. Joey x

ahlers5 said...

What a beautiful card. Love the lace and flowers.

Maritha said...

OMG!!! That is sooo cute!! Lovely card!! =)

Hugs

Tracy said...

This is adorable Denise. Your coloring on all the tea cup designs and all the pretty lace and crocheted elements create such a lovely effect. Hugs!

Dee's Craft Room said...

Oh, stunning card, I particularly like the way you have used the crochet flowers.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Pauline said...

Denise this is just so pretty! What a gorgeous feminine card, I just love the teacup image, and the lovely crochet flowerrs and lace! Just gorgeous!!

Faith A said...

Pretty pretty, love the lace and the flowers, great colouring too.

Karen said...

Hi Denise, hope you're keeping well. This is a fab card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

xx

Patricia said...

I love this pretty Tea Cup image also your beautiful flowers.

Patricia

Cheryl said...

Your card is beautiful!

Jules said...

Hi Denise

What a gorgeous card.

I love that image very much .. .. along with the heart LOL!

The lace and flowers look gorgeous!

I hope you are having a lovely Sunday.

Love Jules xx

Judy said...

Wow, I just love this card and those scalloped sides. I'm going to try this on next card.

xo
Judy

Faye said...

I could do with one of those right now. Pretty colours Denise. X

Wishcraft said...

This is lovely Denise, such a pretty card! Hugs, Lisa x