Thursday, 18 October 2012

In The Pink

This is my second post for today - if you are looking for my DYSU DT card please scroll down xxx

A few weeks ago, I entered a card into the In The Pink challenge and it was picked as one of their Perfect Pinkies, which thoroughly delighted me!!  So, you can imagine how happy I was when I received an email from the lovely Christine asking if I would like to be their Guest Designer for the next two challenges - happy dancing was the order of the hour - LOL !! I of course said YES :0)

The challenge this week is BUTTONS AND BOWS and this is what I came up with for my first Guest Designer card......

I have used this adorable image from Saturated Canary called "Butterfly Baby" which I absolutely love and it can be used for a girl or boy. The pink is not quite as dark as shown here in the picture but as usual, I had a lot of trouble getting the correct colour when photographing it - grrrrr

Love this gorgeous little face.


Ingredients:-
Medium - Promarkers and Spun Sugar Distress Ink
Papers - Forever Friends "New Arrival"
Butterflies - Martha Stewart punch
Corner Flourish - Memory Box Macarena Corner
Sentiment - TLC freebie
Buttons, glitter, gems, ribbons and heart gem - stash

I really hope you will join us for this fortnight's fun challenge - after all, who doesn't love PINK!!
Hugs
Denise xx

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Flutterby Wednesday's #210 - Any Winged Creature
I Love Promarkers #139 - Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow #39 - Cute and Cuddly
Bearly Mine #57 - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge #36 - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle #2 - Buttons and Bows
Dutch Dare Card Challenges #187 - Buttons and Bows




36 comments:

Faye said...

I'm glad I didn't miss this as it's so pink and pretty. X

Christine L said...

Hi Denise

Your SC baby image is beautiful and so well coloured... I love her fabulous glittery wings! Your design compliments the image perfectly too.

Thank you for joining us a our Guest Designer at In The Pink.... it's lovely to have you on board!

Big hugs
Christine x

Nicolchen said...

OMG...what a adorable card...I love the colour pink and all the sweet details fit just perfect...simply gorgeous :0)))

Hugs Nicole

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous ,love the image and Fabulous papers.xxx

Lorraine said...

This is so pretty. I love the image, the design and all the gourgeous pinkness!
Congratulations on your GDT spot too.
Lorraine x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Denise. Congrats on both your win and also your Guest Design slots.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Linda said...

This is sooo cute Denise. Love the image and she's coloured so beautifully too. Fabulous card!
Congratulations on your Guest Design Team spot too. xx

Liz, said...

This is super cute, and congrats on your GDT!

Liz x

Maritha said...

OH MY....that is just sooooo cute! Lovely card!! =)

Hugs

Mau xx said...

Hi Denise, just popped over from ITP to say Hi and congratulations on your GD spot. Love your card, the image is coloureed beautifully and love her Sparkly wings.
Hugs Mau xx

Pauline said...

Another stunner Denise, what a gorgeous card! such a cute image too, your colouring as always is perfect!
I love the die cut corners and butterflies, and the sweet buttons and pleated ribbon, such a pretty card.

cotnob said...

This is so pretty, lovely image and beautifully embellished.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Wow!!what a beautiful PINK card.I loved her glittery wings...so cute!!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie I love this the colours are fabulous, gorgeous creation sweetie, big hugs love Pops x x x

Basslady said...

this is cute at its best!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Wishcraft said...

Aww just adorable Denise, and so pretty! Love the sweet image and fab spotty buttons :o) Hugs, Lisa x

coops said...

aw wow so gorgeous and pink denise, i love the adorable image :D

xx coops xx

craftygranny said...

wow stunning , gorgeous image and loving the pinks. Thanks for sharing with us at Glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

Joey said...

Denise this is so cute! gorgeous layout. Joey x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Congratulations on your GD win Denise - it's very well deserved. Love your gorgeous card - the colouring is perfection, and those sparkly wings are fabulous!

Hugs, Sylvia xx

Donna said...

Oh wow Denise, this card is so beautiful! I'm not surprised you were asked to do GDT as your cards are always so gorgeous, congratulations hun. Donna x

Tracy said...

This is precious Denise! I love the composition of your card and all the wonderful pink elements. Hugs!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Faith A said...

Congratulations Denise on your guest designer spot, fully deserved. A fabulous card.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Denise
Fabulous card..... Congrats on being a guest designer for the next two Challenges.... Well done....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

this is so cute and pink :) thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

Olena said...

Super cute card! Great job! Olena

Debbie said...

What an adorable card.Amazing.Congrats on your guest DT too.Thanks for joining in with us over at Ruby's Rainbow 'Cute & Cuddly' challenge.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x

* Shaz * said...

A fabulous card!

Thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby's Rainbows this time
hope you will join us again soon

Shaz x

Karen said...

Another fab card Denise, this one is just soooo cute! thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Judy said...

Hey Sweetie, Just trying to catch up with my friends, and wanted to stop by..so glad I did. What an adorable card!!! This is just too cute..and I DO love pink. Super job hun. Hope all is well with you, and that I'll see you around.

xo
Judy

Barb said...

My gosh thi is perfect Denise! Beautiful coloring...

Jude said...

Hi Denise, this is so gorgeous, fabulous colours and those wings are awesome!

Hugs
Judex

Hannelie said...

Denise this is just perfect for our buttons and bows challenge this week at DDCC!
Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work with us!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a stunning card you have made. It fits our challenge this week well. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie sooooo sorry I'm so late popping by I can never seem to keep up just lately :0(
Anyway I'm soooooo glad I didnt miss this as its soooooo darn pretty. I love the pink & this is my fave SC image for sure.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx