Thursday, 4 October 2012

DYSU? Challenge #92

Hi All,
Thursday again!!! Where are the weeks going? Time for another challenge over at Do You Stack Up? and this week our theme is WARM COLOURS but before I give you all the details, I would like to say a big HELLO and WELCOME to my new followers. I am so pleased you like what I do!!!!


Our three very generous sponsors are:-

Bugaboo - Winner's Choice of 7 Digis

Melonheadz - $15 Gift Certificate

The Stamping Boutique - Winner's Choice of 3 Digis

I was over the moon when I got this brilliant Bugaboo image to play with - loved it the moment I saw it!! It's called "Friends Don't Let Friends Wine Alone 2" and I think it's perfect for our colour theme this week - not that I'm a red wine drinker - prefer white myself!!  

I was going to add some glossy accents to the sunglasses but then realised I really ought to add it to the wine glasses and the bottle - so chickened out of that. Knowing my luck the card would have buckled :0(   So, I just added some white highlights with a gel pen instead :0)

Ingredients:-
Medium - Promarkers, white gel pen and Walnut Stain DI around the edges of the papers
Papers - MME Indie Chic "Saffron"
Card and ribbon - stash - coloured with a matching Promarker
Card Candy - Craftwork Cards

So that's my little offering this week. Do pop over to the DYSU? Challenge blog and take a look at what the rest of the Team have created - they are, as always, all gorgeous and I am sure your entries will be too.
Hugs
Denise xxx

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Crafty Creations #190 - Colours of Fall
I Love Promarkers #137 - Autumn Colours
Papercraft Star #115 - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes/Celebrate
Eureka Stamps #8 - Friendship
Songbird Challenges #5 - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun



26 comments:

Barb said...

Absolutely perfect 'girls rule' card! Fabulous coloring and perfect layout.

Doreen said...

This is just so fabulous,such a lovely image and details.xxx

Maritha said...

Hi hi....that is a funny and stunning card hun!!! Lovely! =)

Hugs

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is fabulous Denise, I adore the comical Bugaboo images and you have done it proud.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Pauline said...

Haha! I love this fabulous image Denise! Love the gorgeous papers you teamed with it too, smashing card!

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie loving this beautiful creation, lush colours hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Charlotte said...

Hi, lovely card in fab colours and I like the bow. The image is perfect for the theme over att Songbird Challenge this time, thank you for joining us:)
Hugs Charltte

Lorraine said...

Fabulous image and I love the colours and design too.
Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous :0)) Hugs Pops x

Suzilou said...

I have got to get that image! Just perfect for the girls at work hehe. Love the papers and your fabby bow :) xx

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

so stunning denise.your colours are gorgeous and i love the fab image :D

xx coops xx

Deb said...

Such a fantastic, fun card, think I need that image, love it!
Debxx

Faye said...

Ooooooh choklitty! Gorgeous card. X

Wishcraft said...

Fab layout and papers, and I love this image too - in fact, I bought it last week... wonder when I'll get round to using it! Hugs, Lisa x

Louise Palser said...

Fabulous card. Think I will have to get the image as it would be suitable for my friends, I shall pop by again as I have followed you both, Lou x

debby4000 said...

fabulous fun card.
luv
Debby

Lozzapops said...

Love this .. fab image! Thanks for joining us at Songbird! Laura x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Denise.

Hugs Riet.xx

Ros Crawford said...

This is so fabulous!! Many thanks for playing along with us at Papercraft Star!

Tracy said...

Looks amazing and perfect for the challenge. Thanks for the inspiration ! :-)

Karen said...

Great card Denise, love the sentiment too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Faith A said...

Love how you have done this Denise.

I'm with you, as to the glossy accents, when I did mine using this stamp.

princesskitten said...

That's such fun - love the backing paper

craftyb said...

Love it!! Great humour! Lovely rich colours and pretty papers! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

Paper Panda said...

Fabulous card - and congrats on winning the Eureka Stamps challenge!
Mandy x