Sunday, 30 September 2012

Some Sad News.....

This is a sticky post -  please scroll down for my latest posts - thanks xx

EDIT Note from Judy - "There was a problem with orders being completed, due to the influx of traffic and large orders. We believe we have now fixed the issues, and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If, however, you have any problems with your orders, please contact me immediately and I will make sure you get ALL of your order. Thank you so much for your support, Judy"

Due to personal reasons, Judy and Mom have decided to close the Digi Doodle Shop and Challenge Blog on the 1st October :0(   As a final farewell however, they are offering all their images for just $1 for the month of September :0)

If, like me, you will miss their gorgeous creations, now is the time to grab some bargains!!!  Also, for any sale that comes via this post, I will receive some free images!!  All you have to do is mention my blog and name in the Special Instructions Box at checkout - simples!!! They have just released some really cute new digis and a freebie so make sure you check them out HERE.



Hugs and Happy Crafting
Denise xxx

No comments: