Thursday, 27 September 2012

DYSU Challenge #91

Good Morning,
It's time again for our next fun challenge over at Do You Stack Up? and this week our theme is "SCALLOPS". 


Really not keen on this inspiration photo though - lol !!

Our generous sponsors this week are...........

Craft Sentiments Designs - Winner's Choice of 4 Images

Little Claire Designs - $15 Gift Certificate for Digis


Rhoda Design Studio - $15 Gift Certificate for Cutting Files or Digis

I was asked by a neighbour if I would make a Birthday card for her daughter's 2nd Birthday so I decided to use various scalloped circles and submit it as my inspiration piece.  Usual problem of course, so difficult to photograph easel cards!!

As I had free choice this week, I used this little cutie from Pink Gem called "Fairy Chloe".

And this is the matching box I made for the card. 


Ingredients:
Medium - Promarkers and Spun Sugar DI
Papers - Dovecraft "Princess Fairytale" and Forever Friends "New Arrival"
Letters - Lasercuts by Karen Marie Klip coloured with a Promarker - have had these for years!!!
Banner - hand cut by me!!
Gems, charm, butterfly and lace - stash
Glitter - My Craft Studio "Crystal"
Various scalloped Nesties and Grand Nesties

There is even more gorgeous inspiration from the rest of the Design Team over on the DYSU Challenge blog which I hope will encourage you to join in with this fun challenge. Cant't wait so see your lovely entries.
Thank you so much for looking.
Happy Crafting.
Hugs
Denise xx

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Crafting For All Seasons #36 - Things with Wings
Divas by Design #54 - Fairies and Fantasy
Fab 'n' Funky #140 - Starts with F (fairy and flags)
The Paper Shelter #83 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays #87 - Anything Goes
Love to Create #34 - Anything Goes









29 comments:

Faye said...

Oh this is pretty and I love the two rows of banners. What a lovely way to start a Thursday. X

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

WencheP said...

Oh my gosh - this is the most adorable card! Pink and cute and perfect for a little girl. The image is so cute and I just love the whole thing! It's awesome!

Hugs,
Wenche

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image she's a cutie. The shape and colours look brilliant too. Love it!
Lorraine x

Christine L said...

Morning Denise

Gorgeous pink and girlie card... I'm sure Lola Skye will love it!! Fabulous image, love the easel shape... all the embellies.... and that brilliant box too!

Hugs
Christine x

Pauline said...

Absolutely gorgeous Denise! I love this sweet girl, your fab colouring and the sweet little charm! Gorgeous, and what a beautiful name!

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card, sweet image and lovely layout.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

Maritha said...

OH MY....that is just sooo super cute!! Love pink!! =)

Hugs

Riet said...

This is so gorgeous.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lisa xx said...

ooooh this is adorable!!! thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

Lisa Carroll said...

Gorgeous easel card! Love all the pretty, feminine touches. :) Thanks for joining us in the 'Anything Goes!' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

Suzilou said...

What a lovely easel card, its all so pink! hehe

Such a cute image and love the banner spelling out her name :)

coops said...

s0 gorgeous denise.stunning pretty image and colours and i love you design :D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Ooh this is so pretty Denise! Love this image and all your lovely details, and all the pink of course :o) Hugs, Lisa x

xxxtglxxx said...

Oooh this is a corker of a card! :) Gorgeous layers, image, glitter and colours and your bunting is brill! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Barb said...

so sweet! i love the personalized banner and as usual, your coloring is fabulous!

June Nelson said...

Oh I dont like that clam it has big teeth lol, but the card is amazing and its pink and beautiful lol, brilliant darl big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxx

Faith A said...

What a wonderful card so pretty in pink, love your charm too, a lovely little princess card.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable sweetie. I adore it and I am sure it will be equally adore where it is going to.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sarah said...

Hi Denise, awwww how pretty! Such a sweet image and lovely colours.

Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

Sarah

Rach83 said...

What a beautiful card and so perfect for your neighbour's daughter. She has a lovely name and it fits so well with your design. Love the starry paper too.

Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

Rachel x

Vicky said...

Your card my sweetie is totally gorgeous love the bunting.

However I have to admit to something else catching my eye that I've not noticed before......cant believe I didnt see him here before!!! Jason Statham........OMG he sure is eye candy, I love him in Expendables, oh he is just fabulous.....love the way he talks as well lol.
Ok I better be going now before hubster wonders what I'm drooling about lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Shannon83k said...

This is a such a cute card!
Thanks for joining us at this week’s The Paper Shelter Challenge. DT Member Shannon/Shannon83k

Tracy said...

LOL It sure is hard to photograph easel cards. :-) This is cute as can be Denise. Perfect girly gorgeousness. It's always fun to come see what you've created, especially when I have to scroll past that Jason Statham eye candy in your sidebar! bwahahaha Hugs and have a great weekend!

Jules said...

Hi Denise

Yes, I struggle to photograph easel cards .. .. but I think you have done wonderfully here!

Great card too.

Love that gorgeous shade of pink and the bunting!

Hope you have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Joan Figueroa-Jiménez said...

Great card Denise!! I know your neighbor daughter is going to love it. Hugs, Joan

princesskitten said...

That is so prett - love the butterfly stopper

Vicky said...

A very pretty card!! Such a sweet image and gorgeous colours, thanks for sharing it with us at Fab'n'Funky this week

hugs Vicky xxx

http://vicky-pawprince.blogspot.co.uk/

Shirin Lim said...

Such a beautiful card. Fit for a princess! :) Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter (TPS) Challenge! DT-Shirin Lim