Thursday, 13 September 2012

DYSU Challenge #89

Good Morning All,
It's time for another challenge over at Do You Stack Up? and this week our theme is KRAFT & TWINE. 



and we have three fabulous sponsors this week ...........

Inspired Stamps -  $15 Store Credit

Meljen's Designs - Winner's Choice of 4 Images


Hope Jacare - Winner's Choice of 3 Images

Some of the DT girls were given stamps from Inspired Stamps to use for their inspiration piece this week and I received this little cutie from the His Little Ones range called "Soldier Boy". As I am still loving my round cards I of course made another one. I have not coloured on Kraft card that much but thought I would give it a go this week and was reasonably pleased with the end result!!

Ingredients:-
Medium - Coloursoft Pencils and Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Papers - MME Vanity Fair, Dolled Up, Blue and Brown Kraft card
Banner - Memory Box die Party Lanterns cut and stuck onto twine
Letters - Rub-ons

I hope you like my little offering and will take a look at what the rest of the girls have made over on the Challenge Blog. Can't wait to see your lovely entries.
Hugs and thank you so much for looking.
Denise xx

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Bearly Mine #52 - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenges2 - All About the Boys
Sweet Stamps #82 - For the Guys














11 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous.love the image and your details.xxx

WencheP said...

This is so sweet. Love the image and I love your coloring.

Hugs,
Wenche

Maritha said...

Ohhhh that is just stunning!! Love the shape of the card!! =)

Hugs

Faye said...

This card made me smile. In a good way. X

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.fab shape and i love the sweet image and bunting ;D

xx coops xx

Barb said...

This is wonderful. I love the little banner and the patterns you've used! Your coloring is fabulous too!

Dan said...

I love your hero banner and the great effect you've got from the stacked scalloped circles! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

Joan Figueroa-Jiménez said...

This card is so cute and sweet Denisse. Great job with the image, love all the sponging on the craft paper. Hugs, Joan

Crafty Tazzy said...

That is fantastic Hunny!! Thank you for joining in with Creative Craft Challenges2 "All about the boys" Good Luck Annette dt ccc xxx

princesskitten said...

love his little uniform

Ren-Yi said...

oh Denise - this is such a cutie! Love the pp and the way you colored this dude! The banner is genius too - love the alphas!