Friday, 7 September 2012

Dance A Little Everyday

Ever since the In The Pink challenge blog was launched, I have been meaning to enter and just never got round to it. This week their challenge is Anything But Square and as I love my round cards, I decided I would make time and enter. This is what I came up with.........

I have used this totally adorable little dancer called Odette from Mo Manning - fell in love with her the first time I saw her!!  I must however apologise for the terrible photo - I really do have a problem photographing cards with a lot of white :0(  I think I have taken a picture in every room in the flat and this was the best of the lot - lol!! 

Isn't she just soooo cute and such fun to colour. I shall also be entering her into the DP2 Challenge which is Anything Goes with a Mo image.

Ingredients:
Medium - Promarkers, Copics and Spun Sugar DI
Papers - Papermania by Lucy Cromwell
Die Cuts - Memory Box "Macarena Corner" and Doohickey Border
Stash - ribbon, gems, heart brad, dance charm, chiffon roses

Well that's all from me for today. Off now to get ready to go to Louise's for the weekend - we are doing an 8 mile midnight walk tomorrow in aid of St. Michael's Hospice is Basingstoke. We do this every year in memory of Louise's friend Jazz who died last year of cancer.  

Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Denise xx

28 comments:

Vicky said...

WOW.........sweetie this is soooo incredibly beautiful love the shape, & the image is awesome.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

ahlers5 said...

She is absolutely beautiful...love it!!!

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card! Wow!
You are right she is super cute and fabulous to colour, I loved colouring her in too.
I love the shape and gorgeous colours, wonderful embellishments too.
Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week
Hugs
Kat xx

Sasha said...

Love this! Gorgeous image, beautifully coloured and a fab shape!

Pauline said...

Adorable Denise!! Fabulous colouring, and she is a real cutie!!

Christine L said...

Oh Denise..... your card is absolutely GORGEOUS and I love everything about it - your colouring of that beautiful image is superb and I love how you have used that corner die cut at the top!

Thanks for joining in the fun at In the Pink.. we're having a wonderful time at the Pinkie Palace... Good luck with this one and hope to see you again soon!

Hugs
Christine (AKA Posh!) x
ITP

sassy said...

a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.............wow love it ....perfect!!!so gorgeous hugs sassyxxxxxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab design.xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Denise.

Hugs Riet.xx

Maritha said...

OMG!!! That is totally gorgeous!! LOVE IT!!! =)

Hugs

Suzilou said...

She is just gorgeous Denise, love the design and pretty pinks :)

Anne-Elise said...

Oh, love your sweet and cute image with all the embellishments! Just beautiful!

Elaine said...

What a beautiful card Denise fabulous colouring well done Hugs Elaine

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie, I just totally love this creation, fabulous sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

coops said...

wow this is beautiful denise.really pretty shape and colours and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Jude said...

Hi Denise, gorgeous card, what a cutie, I love how you have coloured her.
Good luck with your walk tomorrow with Louise.

Hugs
Judex

Wishcraft said...

Aww this is just SO sweet! Love this adorable image, and you've coloured her beautifully. Such a pretty card too, your details are all gorgeous hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable Denise. Your colouring and layout is fab. Good luck with the walk. I admire you both.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Mary J said...

ADORABLE! I love this Denise!

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous. I love the shape and she look so pretty in pink.
Lorraine x

Jules said...

Hi Denise

A beautiful card and your pictures look lovely too.

Great shape and I love the image very much. You colour and shade wonderfully.

I hope you have had a lovely weekend.

Love Jules xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

your card is sooo lovely the image is adorable and so beautifully coloured x
I hope the walk went well and no blisters x

Franz♥ said...

OMG Denise, i adore your card! Perfect for this lovely Mo's image!

Thank you very much for joining us at Mo's Challenge this week with your gorgeous creation :)

Hugs, Franz.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow Denise - this is a stunning card - the image is adorable, and beautifully coloured. Perfect for our challenge at ITP - thank you for joining us and I hope we will see you next time too!
Sylvia xx

Tracy said...

Is this not the cutest little face. I think Mo outdid herself on this little sweetie. You have colored her to perfection Denise. I'm so glad you played along with the Mo's challenge this week. Fantastic card!

Faye said...

How can you not fall instantly in love with this card?! X

Linda said...

What a little cutie-pie. Beautiful card and perfect for this challenge. xx

. said...

This is so gorgeous. I love the design and I adore the sweet image. Beautiful coloring too.

~ Tonya
I have blog candy if you are interested.