Thursday, 9 August 2012

Digi Doodle Shop Challenge #120

For my DYSU DT post, please scroll down - thanks



Back again, this time with my card for Digi Doodle Shop Challenges. It's Team Karen's turn to host this week and we have an easy theme for you - THINGS WITH WINGS - so show us your birds, butterflies, bees, angels, fairies - the list is endless.

This card has been created using a set from the Digi Doodle Shop called "Twitty Diddle" which comes with two images - one little birdy smiling and the other one not!! Isn't he such a funny little guy - I love him. The ticket already had the faux stitching around it so I thought I would add faux stitching to the rest of the card elements to match.

I printed the non-smiling image twice and the smiling one once - he really makes me giggle every time I look at him :0)

Ingredients:-
Medium - Promarkers
Papers - Echo Park "Hello Summer" - told you I love these!!
Brads - stash
Ticket - freebie - no name I'm afraid
Sentiment - Scrapalicious Times freebie

Well that's me done for today. I hope you will take a look at the rest of Team Karen's gorgeous makes and join our great challenge. You don’t have to use a Digi Doodle Shop image, but if you do, your entry will count twice!! You are also allowed to enter our challenge as many times as you like, as long as you enter with a new creation.

The winner gets  a $10 gift certificate for the Digi Doodle Shop where you’ll be spoilt for choice, as there are so many great images to choose from. We also have 2 runners up who will get a badge to wear on their blogs.
Thank you so much for looking.
Hugs
Denise xx

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Songbird Challenges #1 - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Crafting For All Seasons #33 - Bright Colours
Craft Your Passion #122 - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations #175 - Anything Goes

35 comments:

cotnob said...

I love this card, those little birds are so cute and great papers and layout.
Thank you for joining us at the first ever Songbird challenge.
Pauline
GDT

Joey said...

Aww Denise this made me smile, fantastic image and love your layout and colour. Joey xx

Pauline said...

This is simply fabulous Denise, I love these fun images, and I love your layout.

Mary J said...

Such a fun card, Denise - I love the fresh feel of it too!

sassy said...

what a superb and fun card denise coloured perfect brilliant card really love this hug ssassyxxx

Michelle said...

So really fabulous this card. Love the colors you used.
Thanks for joining us at CYP.
LG Michelle

cotnob said...

I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

They make me smile too! Brilliant card!
Lorraine x

Jenz Bitz 'n' Bobs said...

Lovely cute card Denise. Your image and colouring are great. Love the colours you've chosen too. Jenny x

Barb said...

so cute! your coloring is perfect :)

xxxtglxxx said...

What an awesome image - love this!! :)

Cracking colours and layout too hun!

hugs

xxalisonxx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous, fun card Denise.
luv
Debby

Jules said...

Hi Denise

A fabby fun card .. .. love the colours .. .. and it made me a smile too!

Have a lovely day.

Love Jules xx

coops said...

so stunning denise.fab colours and i love the fun birds :D

xx coops xx

Maritha said...

WOOOOOW!!! That is just the best card ever.....soooo superstunning!! Love the colours and the stiching!! Great work..=)

Hugs

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Denise.

Hugs Riet.xx

Faye said...

How cute is this? And it made me smile out loud. Love, love, love! xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, your colours are fabulous, hugs Pops x x x

NGCARDS said...

A lovely creation hun! Thanks for playing along at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations! xxx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie totally love this card & the image is a cracker, it really is awesome & just made me smile.....I really do love it!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Hi said...

Giggle...this is just too cute!!! Love what you did with the stamps. Really makes me smile. Super job hun.
xx

Alina said...

oh, Denise, it's such a pretty and funny card!

Lozzapops said...

Hello again! Another fun image .. thanks for joining us again at Songbird! I love the bright colours on this one. Laura x

Wishcraft said...

Love this Denise, it really made me smile! Gorgeous papers and design, and love this fun image - I've got this one but haven't used him for ages. Hugs, Lisa x

Lisa aka Myran said...

This is just awesome Denise! Such fun image and great colors. Thank you for creating with us at Papertake Weekly :)

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness!! This is just too much - I love everything about it - brought a smile to my face...

Thanks for following us at
Great Impressions Stamps!
Did you know it's release week?
Just leave a comment for your chance to win!!

www.greatimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com

Delphine said...

Fantastic card, Denise! Such a fab image and I love your beautiful colours! Love the faux stitching you have added too! Hugs Delphine xx

Vic said...

this card just made me smile! its fab, quirky, fresh and bright,,...love it!

Mona Evy said...

Wow, very cute card! Love the image! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wedensdays Challenge

sallysbitz said...

Great card. Perfectly coloured x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

lalkygirl said...

fabulous card ,love the cute birds and the colours and LO are superb
sorry its taken so long to comment but my visitors have kept me soooo busy!!!!
tracey x

Tabitha Davis said...

Adorable! I am following your blog:)
Tabitha's Designs

scrap joanny said...

I love your image - so sweet card wow - thank so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs Joanna

Liva said...

This card is so adorable - those colors and you have colored those birdies absolutely gorgeously.
Hugs,
Liva ❤

Becky said...

This is fab
Thanks for joining in our very first challenge at
Songbird Challenges
Hugs, Becky x