Thursday, 21 June 2012

DYSU Challenge #77

OMG I am so late with this post - I had scheduled it for Thursday morning at 08.30am ......next week - Doh!!  Old age is definitely now kicking in - lol.  Anyways, for our challenge this week at Do You Stack Up?, we would like you to create something Inspired by a Movie.


We have two lovely sponsors..........

The Alley Way Stamps -  $20 Gift Certificate

Tiddlyinks - $12 Gift Certificate


I was given this wonderful set  from The Alley Way Stamps called "Monster Mash" to work with this week and this is what I came up with........... obviously inspired by the film Monsters. Inc.

I paper pieced three monsters, added googly eyes, a bit of Glossy Accents and stuck them to a Kraft card circle. I finished with a stamped sentiment and Bob's your Uncle - a fun card perfect for any little boy (or monster!!). So easy to make!!

Ingredients
Papers - MME "Fine & Dandy, Echo Park "A Boy's Life"
Google eyes and Kraft - stash

The rest of the DYSU team have created some amazing cards so I really hope you will take a look and then play along - don't forget to say in your post which film inspired you.
Thanks for looking
Hugs
Denise xx

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
My Mum's Craft Shop #62 - About The Boys

Annabelle Stamps - Paper Piecing




27 comments:

Pauline said...

Love these cute monsters Denise, they look fabulous paper pieced!

Mary J said...

Oh, Love this Denise! The kraft is fab and brilliant paper piecing!

ahlers5 said...

This is so cute !!! Love the paper piecing.
Diane

Faye said...

Oh this is cute, I really love it. xx

CraftyMomOf2 said...

So awesomely adorable Denise!! One of our favorite family movies!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Jill said...

gorgeous card thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

Jules said...

Hi Denise

A great fun card .. .. love your backing papers and your paperpiecing.

Googly eyes always make me smile!!

Love Jules xx

Vicky said...

Totally adorable Denise...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

June Nelson said...

He he this made me smile I think its brillliant xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lostinpaper said...

This is just too cute!! Great choice of DP's!
Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week!

coops said...

oh just love this denise.fantastic papers and design and the monsters are brilliant ;D

xx coops xx

Andrea said...

Aren't these just the cutest!
TFS with AnnaBelle Stamps this week :)
Andrea

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Denise.

Hugs Riet.xx

Joey said...

Denise this card just makes me smile! I absolutely LOVE it. Joey x

Tracy said...

This couldn't be any cuter! I love those paper pieced monsters. This car is just tons of fun! Hugs!

Alina said...

gorgeous card, Denise, lovely idea!
hugs, Alina

sallysbitz said...

This is a smashing card. Great colours x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

xxxtglxxx said...

I LOVE googly eyed monsters! :) lol.

These are brilliant Denise, the whole card is fabulous, and such fun with the kooky papers!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Elaine said...

Fabulous card Denise.
I love paper piecing and the googly eyes are perfect for these little monsters!

Hugs Elaine xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, your colours are fabulous too, huggles Pops x x x x

Barb said...

I love this! Great movie inspiration...a favorite of mine for sure :) That stamp set is so fun and I love these guys paper pieced.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, fun card.
luv
Debby

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous paper pieced monsters!

Wishcraft said...

I just love this Denise, those monsters look fab paper pieced. Made me smile :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Carrie said...

This is brilliant!

Thank you for joining us at MMCS this week! x

Jude said...

Hi Denise, this is such a fab card, lovely colours too.

Hugs
Judex

JOAN said...

Suoer fun card!! You did an awesome job. Hugs, Joan