Thursday, 3 May 2012

DYSU Challenge #70

Hello all - I'm back!!!!  The move went well, all boxes have been unpacked and I am ready to start crafting again (although I am still getting used to the new craft room and spending far too much time trying to find things - lol).

So, as today is Thursday, it can only mean it's time for another challenge over at Do You Stack Up? and this week's theme is CIRCLES.  



and our lovely sponsors for this challenge are.........

 
Crafty Sentiments - Winner's Choice of 4 Images

Folded Paper - Winner's Choice of 3 Digital Stamps 


My card for this week uses this adorable Gorjuss Girl image from Funky Kits which I have had for an age and not used enough!! I love these stamps which are such fun to colour and are perfect for all ages.

Close-up of the cute image

Ingredients:
Medium - Promarkers and Spun Sugar Distress Ink
Papers - BoBunny (I think - have had them a long time)
Flowers, brad and sentiment - stash

I am really looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations for this week's challenge. However, I am going on a short crafting cruise (woo hoo!!) with Create and Craft for a few days and won't be around until Tuesday but promise I shall comment on my allocated entries when I get back. Oh and don't forget to take a look at the rest of the DT's gorgeous work.

Bye for now
Hugs
Denise xx







9 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Denise,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the image and fabulous design.xxx

coops said...

great to have you back in blogland denise.:D
love your card, the gorgeous girl is so sweet and stunning colours and design :D

xx coops xx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Denise those papers are fabulous so is that image, I love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

WencheP said...

Beautiful card, just love the colours!

Hugs,
Wenche

princesskitten said...

Those socks are just brilliant!

Ren-Yi said...

Fabulous card, Denise. I am loving these layers and the beautiful coloring.

Ren-Yi said...

Fabulous card, Denise. I am loving these layers and the beautiful coloring.

Marlena M. said...

I'm glad you're settling in, hope it feels like "home" as soon as possible. Your card is SO PRECIOUS! I love the colors and image.