Thursday, 17 May 2012

Digi Doodle Shop Challenges #108

For my DYSU DT card, please scroll down xxx


I'm back again, this time to tell you about this week's challenge over at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges where we want to see Work Related creations. This could be a card for a particular profession such as a Policeman, Doctor, Nurse etc. or simply something depicting some kind of work being carried out.  The possibilities are endless and I am sure you will come up with some great ideas!!

I have chosen this lovely image from the Digi Doodle Shop called "Farm Boy and Apples" for my work related piece of inspiration. I had wanted to add a few more embellishments to this card but seem to have misplaced them during the move :0(  I know that somewhere I have some gorgeous apple shaped buttons that would have been perfect but have searched high and low for them with no joy. Guess this is one of the pitfalls of having your daughter help you organise your new craft room - LOL!!  No doubt they will turn up in due course but for now I have just had to use some red brads. 


Ingredients:-
Medium - Promarkers
Papers - magazine freebie
Brads, ribbon and wooden charm - stash

Well, that's it from me for today. I hope you will take a look at the rest of Team Karen's amazing work over on the blog and join our fun challenge.

Happy Crafting
Denise xx

I am entering this card into the followeing challenges:
I Love Promarkers #117 - Anything Goes
Papercraft Star #97 - Checks/Gingham
Whimsy Inspirations #39 - Anything Goes


25 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the Fabulous image.xxx

Payne Holler Cards said...

This is so country adorable! You'll find those missing apples now that card is done LOL

Jenz Bitz 'n' Bobs said...

Lovely card Denise. Like the way you've coloured the image in. Jenny xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Beautiful colouring Denise, and the backing papers are perfect country style designs. A Really fab. card.
Sorry I seem to have missed some of your posts since your house move - I will now put that right! Hope all is well with you and yours - hugs, Sylvia xxx

Karen said...

Lovely Denise, love your BPs too.

xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

June Nelson said...

Aw me darlin this is goreous, your colouring on that little boy is awesone its a stunner me lovely xxxxx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

gorgeous card denise.the imageis fab and stunning papers and rich colours :D

xx coops xx

Bettina L. said...

This is a fab card Denise. Love the colour combo and the clean design you've used. Bettina xx

Berit said...

Gorgeus card, sweet image:)
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Berit x

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous card, love the rustic colour scheme, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Maritha said...

STUNNING card hun!!! =)

HUgs

Mary J said...

Oh, I love this one, Denise! The colours and layout gorgeous!

Ros said...

Beautifully done! ... Such a lovely card ... many thanks for playing along at Papercraft Star this week

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Denise. Fab papers and awesome colouring.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Faith A said...

Fabulous card and colouring, love it

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Denise,wow! what a scrummy card -you've coloured that image beautifully and I love those delish papers too, Have a great weekend, Hugs, Teresa x

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Denise! Thanks for joining us this week with a fun card for the Papercraft Star "Checks or Gingham" challenge.

Tracy said...

Fabby coloring and a wonderful card design Denise. I'm glad to know I'm no the only one who has "lost" things in my craft room. LOL Those papers couldn't be more perfect for your image. :-) Hugs!

Hi said...

Love the colors on this. It really has a country feel, esp. with the papers. Great job!

xx

Faye said...

These papers are fab for this image, don't they work perfectly! And I love the dirty feel you've given it too. xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Denise :)

Hope you are keeping well hun!

Love your gorgeous, summery card and sweet image!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Jules said...

Hi Denise

Catching up a little at last!!

Loving the colours on this fabby make .. .. great backing papers too.

Those buttons will turn up - when you don't want to use them LOL!!!

Hope you are having a good week.

Love Jules xx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Denise :o) Fab image and papers - I've got them somewhere, but no idea where! Hope your buttons turn up! Hugs, Lisa x