Wednesday, 28 March 2012

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #114

Good Morning All
This is my last DT card for The Pixie Cottage and I want to thank Michelle for giving me the opportunity to be part of a great team and to use some wonderful stamps. It's been fun and I will miss all you lovely ladies on the team.

I must also explain my absence from blogland this past week. I am moving to a brand new property on 2nd April and as you can imagine, have been up to my eyeballs in boxes!!! Not to mention the hassle involved in moving services etc . This will also mean I shall be without an internet connection for a while but I promise to catch up with you all as soon as I am back online.

Now for my Pixie Cottage card. The challenge this week is "Cuddly Critters" and the optional sketch is this.......

Remember, you can use either or both.

I have used the theme and the sketch for my card and this gorgeous stamp is called "Best Hugs". You can find it here in The Pixie Cottage range of stamps.  These really are cuddly critters!!!


Ingredients:
Medium - Promarkers
Papers - MME Fiddlesticks
Buttons, twine and cardstock - stash
Sentiment - Daisy & Dandelion - Onion Plays Footie set

That's all from me for today. Sorry for such a short post - lots still to get done!!  I hope you will pop on over to The Pixie Cottage and join in this fun challenge.
Bye, bye for now. I shall be back tomorrow with my card for the DYSU challenge and then be MIA for a while.
Hugs
Denise xx





8 comments:

Doreen said...

Good luck with your move....Your card is gorgeous,love the cute bears.xxx

Davi said...

Fabulous job Denise!! I love the combo of dps and how you used the sketch! It really make the sweet image pop :)

Maritha said...

OMG!!! That is just soooooo stunning!! Love it! =)

Hugs

Teresa said...

Hi Denise, What a fabby card as always and love these two bears, coloured beautifully - you've done brilliantly making this considering you are moving too! Good Luck with the move, Big Hugs, Teresa x

Vicky said...

Just the cutest Denise...and super colouring too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

June Nelson said...

Hi me darlin this is stunning and your colouring is fantastic, best of luck with the move hunnie xxxxxxxxxxx

coops said...

so stunning denise.really gorgeous image and design and your colours are fab :D

xx coops xx

shamraiz said...

I love this image it brought a smile across my face.. Love it! fabulous colours and detail to your card.. Have a super day with your friend... enjoy, Hugs,samxxx

Membership Cards
Plastic VIP Cards
scratch cards