Saturday, 17 March 2012

I've Been Awarded !!!


One of my fellow Team Members at the Pixie Cottage has sent me this award and I am over the moon to say the least!! Thank you so much - mwah.


This award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers, to bring attention to their blog and help increase their followers.  So I am passing this award on to five worthy bloggers and would love for you to visit them and become a Follower or at least leave them some love :0)


Here are the Rules:
1. Show you're thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. Thank you DAVI.

2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the supportive people out there in Blog Land!
5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!
The five blogs I visit regularly and have chosen for this award are listed below. Please hop over to their beautiful sites and take a  look around.

Bronwen - Book of Secrets
Mary Jo - Scrap My Stash

Bye for now
Hugs
Denise xx

6 comments:

Mary J said...

Congrats on your award Denise - well deserved honey!

Jan Garber said...

Thanks so much for passing this torch onto me! You are so sweet and gengerous and I'm sure your followers will be well over 1,000 very soon! (I'm just holding out for 100! wink-wink) ((hugs)) Jan

Dawn Ruth said...

Ive just got one of these awards and unlike some who get them and seem to see something sinister in it I am, like you thrilled what a way to spread the love. I have displayed my award with pride.
http://dawntheconstantcrafter.blogspot.com/

Bronwen said...

Hi Denise
Wow thank you so much! I am so honoured that you chose me and for sharing the love.
I shall share the love on a post tomorrow. Including visting and joining the other lovely blogs you have listed.
Take care
Bronwen x

Bronwen said...

Hi Denise
Me again. Just thought I'd let you know that I awarded you the Liebster Blog award too. Hope that's ok =)
Bronwen

WeirdCat said...

Thank you for my award
Ruth x