Sunday, 18 March 2012

In the Pink.....

Evening All Louise here....

Today I thought I would give this crafting malarky a go!! So i have made 2 cards to show you.. both of these images are from the new Lili of the Valley range, I love all LOTV images and own most of them!! They are all neatly stamped and kept in pretty pink folders but im always to scared to use them without my Mums help and input!!
I am going to enter these in LOTV National Craft Months competition, This will be the first one i have entered with my own cards so wish me luck peeps!!

I have coloured this image with promarkers, The pearls are from Hobby House and the punch is a Martha Stewart.
The papers are from Tim Holtz and the ribbon from Crafts U Love.
I have finished this off with a sentiment from Craftwork Cards.

I have coloured this image with promarkers,  The papers are from Magnolia and the flowers and ribbon is from Crafts U Love.
I have finished this with a sentiment from Craftwork Cards.
 
Thanks for Looking!!

Louise
xx

16 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Denise.

Hugs Riet.xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Louise - you should do this more often!! You have obviously had a great teacher (!), and you obviously have loads of natural talent too. Both cards are fabulous, - the colours, layouts and embellishments are wonderful.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards Louise,love your images and fabulous layouts.xxx

Mary J said...

Both so pretty and gorgeous Denise!

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Louise :)

These are both very beautiful cards hun! :) Lovely images and gorgeous dies, flowers and details. They look amazing!

Good luck! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

June Nelson said...

Denise these are both absolutely beautiful darlin love them xxxxxxxxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh these are gorgeous.
luv
Debb

coops said...

gorgeous cards louise.i love your pretty pink colours and the images are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Maritha said...

They are soooo stunning both of them! Lovely lovely cards! =)

Hugs

Teresa said...

Beautiful cards Lousie! wonderful colouring one each, Love these LOTV stamps! Hugs, Teresa x

Bronwen said...

Your cards are amazing Louise! You definitely have a good teacher :)
Bronwen

Cheryl said...

Both card are beautiful! Fantastic coloring. I love that pleated ribbon and the butterflies on the first one and what a great idea to layer the two different flowers on the second one! That little silver heart charm is perfect. Good Luck!

Cheryl said...

Wow! Beautiful cards! I love your attention to detail.

Jules said...

Hi Louise

Two gorgeous makes.

Beautiful details on both of them.

Love Jules xx

craftybunny said...

These are beautiful Denise.It's been a pleasure working with you.
Lisa x

Ira Huberts said...

Both cards look fabulous! So elegant and refined. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate this. Have a lovely evening, take care, Ira