Thursday, 22 March 2012

DYSU Challenge #64

Hello All,
I want to apologise for being MIA lately and not visiting your blogs and leaving any comments - I have a lot going on at the moment but will explain all next week - all good!!
Right then, as it's Thursday again, that can only mean it's time for our new challenge over at Do You Stack Up? This week our theme is PLAID, so get out your checked papers, ribbons or even stamps and show us what you can do!! 


Our sponsors this week are.......

Winner's Choice of 3 Digital Images

Winner's Choice of 4 Digital Images

A "Toodle Club Membership" and a Toodle Birthday Calendar

I was so happy when I got to use this gorgeous little image from Pink Gem this week as I have been admiring it and the others in the set for weeks now. I think it is sooo cute. This one is called "Ewe Are So Sweet" (obviously) and you can find it and the rest in the set  here.  Each image comes with a pre-coloured version too - great for when you need a card in a hurry. However. I have coloured this one myself.

Close up showing the paper pieced bow in her curly head!!

Ingredients:
Medium - Promarkers
Papers - Papermania Capsule Collection by Jesse Edwards
Ribbon and brads - stash
Border punch - Martha Stewart
Linen cardstock - The Paper Mill

Please do take a look at the rest of the Plaid creations from the DT over at DYSU?, they really are gorgeous and I look forward to seeing what you create  :0)

That's all from me for now. I shall be back later with my DT card for Digi Doodle Shop Challenges so I hope you will come back.
Hugs
Denise xx

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
The Paper Shelter - Paper Piecing
Whimsy Inspirations #31 - Anything Goes

16 comments:

Doreen said...

What a fabulous card,really love the image and fabulous colours.xxx

Mary J said...

I'm in love with your cutie Denise! Such gorgeous colours and love your colourin! Oh dear, now I NEED this image too!!

WencheP said...

This is just supercute! Love the sheep!

Hugs,
Wenche

coops said...

aw gorgeous card denise.fab soft colours and the image is really cute ;D

xx coops xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card, love your cute image and colour scheme,
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenge this week.
Hugs Debs

Marcy said...

Oh Denise, this is sooooo sweet! I love how you colored this little fellow!

coops said...

me again denise.
thanks also for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Bente said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenges this week.
Hugs, Bente

Suzie McFloozy said...

Great card - very cute image x
Thanks for playing along with us at MMCS this week & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Natascha said...

Great card! Lovely layout and papers. Thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mine "dots" Challenge this week. Good luck!

Hugs, Natascha

Ren-Yi said...

Gorgeous lil card. Perfect easter color palette and the sheep is just so fun. Love your lil brads too!

Becky said...

Such a pretty card
Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
My Mums Craft Shop
Hugs, Becky x

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Denise loving that cute image, the colours, papers and design are truly wonderful
Hugs
Lorraine x

princesskitten said...

Love her dear little face

JOAN said...

Super sweet card!! I love the color combo and how you colored the image. Great job!!

Mary Jo said...

This is so darned cute! I just love that plaid bow!