Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Google Friends Connect Widget

Hi All,
I have been away for the weekend and have come back to see lots of people posting about Google removing their GFC widget. Following my previous post,  I would like to reiterate that I am aware it has only been advertised as Non-Blogger sites that will lose it at the end of February but some of the posts I have read are saying it will eventually be phased out completely. Confusion seems to reign!! I must admit that I find it hard to believe that Google would be prepared to upset so many of their users by removing this gadget, sooooo I have popped the Linky Friends gadget on my sidebar just in case!!! It will also be useful for my Non-Blogger friends to link up with.  I am keeping everything crossed that Google do not remove it for Blogger users as this will cause total chaos I'm sure.
Hugs
Denise xx

1 comment:

Wishcraft said...

I'm doing the new linky thing 'just in case' but keeping everything crossed that it won't affect us anyway! Lisa x