Saturday, 11 February 2012

Google Followers Button Being Removed!!!

Hi All,

I have just read on Vicky's blog that Google Connect will be stopping their Followers button for non Blogger platforms such as Wordpress at the end of the month and eventually it will be removed completely - how sad is that.  However, there is another Linky tool available which I have popped on the top of my sidebar (thanks Vicky).  If you want to read some more info about this go HERE

I would hate to lose all of my lovely followers and so would ask (pretty please) that you follow me on the new link and pop one on all of your blogs so that I can follow you back :0)
Thank you so much.
Big Hugs
Denise xx





4 comments:

Stuff and Nonsense said...

i am following you
via Linky Followers
and hope you'll follow back!

alison

Joey said...

Hiya Denise, I am re-following you too thanks hunny. Joey xx

Nicolchen said...

I´m following you now on Linky Followers :0))) Thanks for the link ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Faith A said...

I wondered what all the new Followers linky was all about, thanks for the information. I'll make sure I am following now.