Friday, 17 February 2012

Dance Every Day

A very good friend of mine is recovering from an operation on her knee and when I decided to make her a get well card, I knew exactly which image I wanted to use.......Mummu  by Mo Manning as she just loves to dance herself.

 I love the whole series of Mummu images by Mo - they are such fun - but this in the only one I have bought so far.  I have kept the card fairly simple as my friend is not one who likes fussy!!  The message inside reads "And Dancing Every Day".

And this is a close up - I really enjoyed colouring this.

Recipe:-
Medium - Promarkers
Papers - First Edition Bird Song and stash (polka dot)
Brads, hearts and cardstock - stash
Crochet flowers - made by my own fair hand!!
Flourish - Doohickey Die
Sentiment - created on my computer
Border punch - Martha Stewart

I was really pleased with this card and I hope she will be too. If nothing else, it should make her giggle.
Thanks for looking folks.
Hugs
Denise xx

I am entering this card into the following challenges - 
Penny's Paper Crafty #73 - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday #147 - Use Your Stash
Party Time Tuesdays - Get Well Wishes
DP2 #122 - My Sentiments Exactly
MAWTT - Get Well Soon

26 comments:

Debs M said...

what a great card, fabulous colouring and i love the crochet flowers x

Maritha said...

ÅHHHH i just LOVE this!! So great and stunning! I have that lovely stamp too....so sweet! =)

Hugs

Deb said...

just gorgeous Denise, love it!
Have a great weekend ♥ Debxx

Doreen said...

Oh I do love this what a fabulous image,beautifully coloured.xxx

Mary J said...

Beautiful, Denise! Totally gorgeous colouring and those flwoers!

Teresa said...

Hi Denise, Wow, I love these images of Mo's and you've coloured her fantastically, I love the greens and pinks too and that lovely sentiment:) Big Hugs, Teresa x

Suzilou said...

This is a perfect image for a get well card after an op, may have to get this to make my mom a card after her hip op :) xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Denise! Fab papers and I love this image - yet another one that I've got and haven't used yet, think I really need to colour this one now :o) Lisa x

coops said...

stunning card denise.the image is fantastic and i love your pretty colour combo ;D

xx coops xx

~ Ali ~ said...

Such a fun image great creation

ali x

Tammy said...

Lovely card and wonderfully colored! Hope your friend recovers quickly!

Faye said...

This is such fun. I love pink and green together too. xxx

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is wonderful - a fabulous image and i love the pink and green colour combo
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our get well challenge this week
Lisa x

June Nelson said...

This is brilliant darlin im sure she will adore it, I love the colours you hvae chosen for mummu too, its delightful xxxxxxxxxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and the crochet flowers.
luv
Debby

Kim Piggott said...

Oh she will adore this!
Stunning work!
hugs
kim x

Elaine L. said...

Great card! I love what you've done with Mummu! Wonderful papers and embellishments! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Super card it looks brilliant, Mine was for a person having had a knee op too. Hope your friend recovers quickly, thanks for playing on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is Fabulous hugs pops x

Debbie said...

This is perfect for your friend. she will love it. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's.

Hugs
Debbie

Pauline said...

A beautiful card, your colouring is fabulous, and she looks great in these springy colours.

Mandy said...

Fabulous card,love the image and the pink & green theme...I'm sure your friend will love it...
Mandy x

Karina said...

She looks so great, Denise. Fabulous colouring on her and I also love your colour combo pink and green. Looks so happy and bright. The crocheted flowers are a perfect detail to your great card. I am sure your friend will love it and recover soon.
Hugs, Karina

Jules said...

Hi Denise

I hope your friend is feeling much better and progressing well.

I am sure your card will have cheered her up no end!

Fabby image.

Love Jules xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Denise this is truly fabulous I have always loved this image, the papers, colours and design look super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

xxxtglxxx said...

Super image and great fresh colours! :)

The sentiment is perfect!

hugs

xxalisonxx