Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Mr and Mrs xx

Good Morning All,
Today I want to share a card I have made for the challenge #1 over at Lili's Little Fairies - New Beginnings. I have had this LOTV  "Mr and Mrs" stamp for quite a while now and never inked it up, so thought it was about time!!

 I chose to make a white on white design  'cos I think it is perfect for Wedding cards. 

This is a close-up of the gorgeous image. I haven't decorated the inside yet as I wanted to get the card into the challenge and am running out of time!!  I will try to remember to update this post when I do :0)

Recipe:
Medium - Promarkers
Embossed panel - borrowed from Louise but does not have a makers mark - sorry
Ribbon roses - Creative Expressions
Swirls - Memory Box "Elegant Scrollwork"
Butterfly - Martha Stewart punch
Lace - Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearl gems - stash

Well that's it from me today. I shall be back tomorrow with my DT cards for DYSU and Digi Doodle Shop Challenges.
Hugs
Denise xx

I am also entering this card into the Deep Ocean Challenge #16 - Lots of White

19 comments:

ahlers5 said...

Those roses are absolutely gorgeous! Love the card.
Diane

sandiblu said...

I adore this card Denise. You are so right about the colour (or lack of it !! lol) it works so well for weddings. My granddaughter's wedding is coming up soon and I might just "pinch" your idea !!! lol

Hugs, Sandra xx

Maritha said...

OHH sutch a lovely withe card!! Lovely! =)

Hugs

Debs M said...

this is gorgeous, great idea to do wow, it looks so classy, fab die cut and flowers x

Elise said...

Oh my gosh! Wow wow wow, this is absolutely GORRRR-GEOUS! I love the shape, the textures, the lace, those flowers, EVERYTHING is stunning! Thank you so much for joining us on our first challenge at Lili's Little Fairies!

Hugs,
Elise

Vicky said...

Ooooh this is beautiful sweetie so soooo pretty loving the image & love all the white.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Suzilou said...

Oh Denise this is just gorgeous, I love white on white and those ribbon roses and image are just beautiful. Stunning card! :) xx

Vicky said...

Simply stunning Denise...and I so love the roses hun :o)

have a great evening...hugs Vicky xx

Teresa said...

Ooh Denise,
What a gorgeous card - I love al lthat white lace around the edge, the couple are coloured so beautifully and look very elegant! Hugs, Teresa x

Deb said...

wow, this is totally stunning Denise, very elegant!
Debxx

Bronwen said...

Hi Denise
Wow, what a stunner of a card - the textures on it just make you keep looking to appreciate it all.
I do love white on white - very sophisticated.
Take care
Bronwen

Wishcraft said...

Now why can't I make a white on white card look so fabulous and detailed?! It's gorgeous hun! Thanks for keeping me company on my little challenge :o) Lisa x

Faye said...

This is B.Eautiful! So stylish and I'm loving all the die cuts. Yummy scrummy. xxx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so stunning denise.i love your white on white design and the image and details are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Stampin Mindy said...

Oh how pretty. I love all the white. Thanks so much for joining us at Lili's Little Faries Challenge last week.

Hugs, Mindy

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow Denise - I missed this little beauty!! What a fabulous wedding card - absolutely love everything about it!
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Jane said...

Wow this is stunning! so soft and delicate and gorgeous details! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean Challenge, hugs, Jane x

Faith A said...

Oh! my gosh, this is STUNNING, the bride and groom must have been thrilled silly with this.