Wednesday, 23 November 2011

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #97


It's time for another challenge at The Pixie Cottage and this week we want you to Make A Set. This can be a set of Christmas cards or tags or a Christmas card and matching box. We also have a fab sketch so you can do either or combine the two.


This week I chose to make a set of tags........

I have used this cute Pixie Cottage rubber stamp called "Hanging Around Mouse" which you can buy from Michelle's Scrapbooking and More. You will find it here. I have used Kraft card and coloured the image with Derwent pencils which was a first for me and I am quite pleased with the end result  :0) 

I just love this cute little mouse!!  I added some glitter to the fur on the stocking and stamped a sentiment on the side of the tag, threaded ribbon through the hole and there you have it, a simple tag. Repeat three times more and voila - a set of tags !!! Oh and I also gave his little nose the glossy accent treatment but it's not showing up in the picture  :0(  I really enjoyed making these on Kraft card and will definitely be using it again.

I hope you will take a look at the rest of the DT's gorgeous creations and join us for this great challenge. I look forward to seeing what you create and remember, the winner gets to choose two stamps from the Pixie Cottage Collection.

So, that's all from me for today - thank you so much for looking.
Hugs
Denise xx

I am entering this creation into the following challenges:
Creative Craft Challenges - Free For All
Papertake Weekly - Christmas Crackers
Sweet Stamps # 42 - Make A Tag
Bows & Berries #14 - Make A Tag
Forever Friends - Christmas is Coming
PCC #36 - Christmas Tags
Simon Says Stamp - Tag You're It!
Whimsy Stamps #16 - Tag You're It!







23 comments:

Suzilou said...

These are just fab Denise, what a cute stamp and I do like the Kraft card :) xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous hun, what a cute image, fab colours too x x x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is fabulous Denise, I love the design of this with the tags, the colouring on the Kraft card looks great the colours are so lovely, I must have ago at this, I have got the Kraft card out ready but just haven't got around to it yet, I just hope that when I do it looks as good as this.
hugs
Lorraine x

Doreen said...

Love this set of tags,just gorgeous.xxx

Davi said...

Denise, Love those tags. Great job coloring the fun little image!

Joey said...

Fabulous Tags Hun, love the colour on the kraft. Joey xx

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

These are adorable and the image just pops on the Kraft.
Thank you for sharing with us this week at
Sweet Stamps Challenge
Have a sweet week.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

The coloring looks fantastic! I like the shape of the tag too!

Thanks for sharing your creativity at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
-Sarah

For More Opportunities:
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter
*Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
*Subscribe to Simon Says Stamp on YouTube

Angie said...

Great set of tags love the colouring on the kraft card. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
Angie x

WencheP said...

Fabulous tags! Just love the image you have used, it's so cute and I love your coloring too.....

Hugs,
Wenche

Wishcraft said...

Oh I LOVE your tags Denise, they're fabulous! Gorgeous colouring on the kraft card.

Thanks so much for your lovely comment hun, everyone's being so nice I don't feel quite so silly for posting my ramblings now :o) Lisa x

Riet said...

So gorgeous tags Denise.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh so cute! Lovely colouring too. Kim

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.love the fab image and your colouring on the kraft is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Deb said...

your tags are so beautiful, fabulous colouring!
Have a great day, Debxx

xxxtglxxx said...

These look great Denise - what a cute, cute image! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

SAMARA NAVI said...

Hi Denise: This is just stunning...do you think that little gaffer will fall off? I hope not!!! lol Your coloring is so wonderful and I love that it is on the Kraft background. The sparkle is beautiful and whomever receives these will be very luckly. Good luck on your challenges and of course ours, at Forever Friends. Divine Love, Samara

Cheryl said...

oh these are gorgeous tags just love the image and the beautiful colors,bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week hugs cherylxxxxxx

Christine said...

Oh how adorable!! I love that stamp and it looks great colored on kraft paper!! Fun beautiful tags!

Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Nikbee said...

Fab tags. I love the Kraft card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
Nikki x

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Gorgeous tags, I love the images you have used and your colouring.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week

Hugs

Jo

Faith A said...

Waht a lovley image and perfect for tags too, done beautifull :)

Robin said...

Love the kraft background and fab colouring!! Thanks for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime and Bows and Berries!!
Robin