Thursday, 10 November 2011

DDSC #82 - Sketch


Back again - this time with my card for our challenge over at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges where we have this great sketch for you to follow. Nice and easy!!!



Continuing with my Christmas cards, I thought I would go mono this week and have used this great image called "Snow Scene". You can find it here at the Digi Doodle Shop. I have used a variety of greys only on this card and it would be perfect for a man.

Close up (yes I have used glitter!!)

And of course, the inside.

The rest of the DT have made some amazing cards this week for your inspiration, which you can see here on the challenge blog.  Oh and don't forget the fantastic offer running throughout November over at the Digi Doodle Shop - a sale, a special and donations to Pet Pardons.

Recipe:
Medium - Promarkers
DPs - Forever Friends CD
Spellbinders Nestabilities -
Cardstock and glitter - stash
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Snowflakes - MS and Woodware punches

Thanks for looking and happy crafting.
Hugs
Denise xx

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Cards for Men #23 - It's Nearly Christmas
I Did It Creations #80 - Winter/Christmas
Papertake Weekly - Christmas
Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges #46 - Anything goes - must use a digi
Digital Tuesday #136 - Anything goes






28 comments:

Judy said...

Wow..stunning card! I'm in Florida, but it still makes me want to go crawl under a cozy blanket. Wonderful, wonderful card!

xx

Tammy said...

Beautiful winter wonderland image and coloring. Great holiday card.

dj1952 said...

Denise this is a beautiful card. The die behind the image really makes the image jump out at you. Excellent job. Hugs, dj

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the colour.xxx

Karen said...

Ooooh Lovely Denise, this looks really good in mono chrome, love your sparkly touches too.
xx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card! Love the snowy scene and fab nestie frame, so gorgeous :o) Lisa x

Linda said...

Monochrome is a challenge for me. You have definitely inspired me to try it with this gorgeous creation. Hugs, Linda

Teresa said...

A wonderful Frosty card Denise, it os gorgeous in that monochrome, so Christmassy and magical, Big Hugs, Teresa x

Faye said...

I love stopping by, every style you try, you totally pull out of the bag! Fab. xxx

Suzilou said...

Oh WOW Denise this is stunning, what a fantastic card, really love the scene and looks fab in mono :) xx

bettand said...

This is so beautiful. So cold and real, really wanna grab a cup of cocoa and keep me warm;)Love the snowflakes, frames and colours. Hugs Bettina

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Denise...

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

so beautiful denise.the winter scene is stunning and i love your mono colours ;D

xx coops xx

Jenny said...

Wow! Beautiful! Thanks for playing at Digital Tuesday Challenge.

PS-I have blog candy! :)

CardArTart said...

Farout that tree looks almost real and I love the glittering snow :)

xxxtglxxx said...

Wow! This looks so icy! Fabulous card Denise, just gorgeous! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

ahlers5 said...

This is so gorgeous. Love the subtle colors.
Diane

June Nelson said...

This is gorgeous you are so brave using those colours, I wouldnt dare ive never done monchromatic, its beautiful xxxx

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love your image and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

Angie said...

Fabulous card love the wintery scene looks very much like winter should be. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly
Angie x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is stunning Denise. Sorry I haven't been around. Just got my craft room built and my boxes unpacked after my move. Made my first card today. Hurrah!!!

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Julie said...

Absolutely stunning!
Hugs,
julie

Bronwen said...

What an awesome monochrome card!

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love your colouring and your paper choice. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Liva said...

Oh I simply love your monochromatic approach here!
Sorry for not commenting last week :(
Hugs,
Liva ❤

craftybunny said...

Lovely crisp wintry feel and so elegant too.
Lisa x

Faith A said...

STUNNING and absolutely gorgeous