Thursday, 24 November 2011

DDSC #84 - Animals


As Judy, owner of the Digi Doodle Shop is running a special this month on all animal stamps and donating money to Pet Pardons, we decided to make our theme for this week at  Digi Doodle Shops Challenges - Animals!!  Now how easy is that?  You can make any animal themed project you fancy and if you don't have any animal stamps, then pop over to the shop as there is 25% off all animal stamps at the moment :0)


And this is what I made!!  This cute digi stamp is called "Sleeping Kitten and Mouse (Cecil)" and don't they look cosy. There are so many animal stamps in the shop, that I had a real hard time choosing - LOL.

 Just love the smile on kitty's face :0)

And as per - the inside

Recipe:
Medium - Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Papers - Daisy & Dandelion A5 Paper Collection "Picnic Patch"
Nesty - Heart Circle (coloured with a Promarker)
Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Ribbon and pearl heart - stash
Sentiment - computer generated

The rest of the DT have produced some amazing creations to inspire you so do please pop on over to the blog and check them out.  To join the challenge you don’t have to use a Digi Doodle Shop image, but if you do, your entry will count twice.  The winner gets a $10 gift certificate from Digi Doodle Shop. 

So that is all from me for today. Once again, thank you so much for looking and happy crafting.
Hugs
Denise xx

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Papercraft Star #72  - Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time #89 - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes #96 - Beautiful Bows



36 comments:

Tammy said...

Absolutely love the image and you have colored it perfectly! Nice inside too.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable Denise. I wish I could get as cosy. Love your colour palette. Very soft and calming.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Awwwww - this is so cute Denise. The soft colouring is purrfect! Love the matching design inside the card too.

Thank you for all your lovely comment - Hugs, Sylvia xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Denise,fabulous layout.xxx

Bettina L. said...

Wow I love those gorgeous colours and what an adorable image you have chosen for this one. Love the hearts around the image and that punched edge. That bow with the heart is just so cute. Bettina xx

Karen said...

So cute Denise lovely colours too.
xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just stunningly gorgeous x x x x

lalkygirl said...

gorgeous card denise ,so sweet and soft ,love the way you made the inside as gorgeous as the outside too
tracey x

Marjo said...

Super cute card, thanks for playing with us at OSAAT

xoxo Marjo

Wishcraft said...

Aww that image is adorable! Love the pretty papers you've used too hun, gorgeous card :o) Lisa x

Scrappy Scatty said...

What a lovely card thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week
love Jan
xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Denise this is absolutely beautiful, the image, colours and design look terrific, I love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Beautiful card, fabulous bow!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes
Hugs
Kat xx

dj1952 said...

Denise this is so adorable! I've always thought this was a cute image. What's really nice is that sometimes animals that normally are a threat to another one, really does accept it. Hugs, dj

xxxtglxxx said...

Oh Denise, this just had me 'awwwing'.. What a stunner of a card, fabulous colours and gorgeous papers.

The whole design is elegant, soft and utterly beautiful. :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Lisa M. (aka Lisabee) said...

Just darling!

thanks for joining us at paper Sundaes this week!

Lisa

June Nelson said...

Aw they look as happy as can be too, the image and sentiment match perfectly this is lovely xxxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable Denise and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Denise.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

so stunning denise.your colours are gorgeous and i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Hi this is gorgeous I love the colour I love browns & the image is sooooo adorable & cute, I love it!!

Thank you sooooo much for your lovely comment on my blog I really do appreciate it hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Judy said...

This is totally awesome! I love the heart frame, and the sweet little bow with the heart. How very appropriate for this week's challenge. I love the simplicity "look" of this card, and how clean and crisp that makes it look. Lovely work hun!

xx

♥Jan♥ said...

The colors were so very unexpected - and I thought perfect with the subject ! I am so glad you joined us this week at Papercraft Star !!

Jane said...

Gorgeous colours and such a cute image! hugs, Jane x

Linda said...

Aren't they adorable. The heart die cut was perfect with this image and the sentiment. Love this one! Hugs, Linda

craftybunny said...

The soft soothing colours go so well with the image.Perfect words too.
Lisa x

Kim Piggott said...

Oh this is such an adorable creation!
hugs
kim x

Chris said...

Absolutely gorgeous Denise! Such a cute image and I love the colours scheme and heart circle. Hugs, Chris x

Jules said...

Hi Denise

A great card .. .. and a very cosy image indeed!!!

Love your layout and that gorgeous heart nestie. I mustn't look to long at that!! LOL!!!

Love Jules xx

sandiblu said...

WOW Denise, a simple but soooo effective card, absolutely adorable !!!

Hugs, Sandra xx

Mary Jo said...

So sweet! Love your color choices-very pretty. After seeing the last card you made with this nestie my daughter heard me talking about it and I'm pretty sure she is getting it for me for Christmas. I gave her a 50% coupon for Michaels. lol

Mary J said...

Toooo darn cute, Denise!! I love the softness of your make!

ahlers5 said...

So pretty. Love the colors you chose.
Diane

Annemaritta said...

Denise, Thank you for inspiring me in many ways! Your colorine is really smooth and the feel I get is just comfy warm and nice settee in front of the fireplace. Ah. Wonderful.

See you again!

Faith A said...

Oh! another cutie and beautifully coloured, love the surround.

Faith A said...

Just realised I was not a follower, then thought how come as I do! so have done it officially LOL