Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Woo Hoo!!!

Hi All,
Just a quick post to let you all know my good news - I have become one of the new DT members over at The Pixie Cottage Challenge. I am over the moon with this post as Michelle - the Pixie Cottage owner - was one of my very first followers way back when I first began this blog and her sweet comments were part of what spurred me on to continue it :0)  

I am so happy to be part of this team and very excited to begin creating with some of Michelle's wonderful Pixie Cottage images. I have joined as a Junior Member so will be posting twice a month. I hope you will join in with some of the challenges which take place every Wednesday. While you are here, why not pop over to her shop, Michelle's Scrapbooking and More and take a look at some of the goodies she sells, especially the gorgeous Pixie Cottage stamps.

That's all from me for now.
Happy Crafting
Hugs
Denise xx

14 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Congratulations on your fab. DT news Denise - it's very well deserved, and you will be a great asset to the team.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Wishcraft said...

Huge congrats on your new DT post hun, hope you have lots of fun :o) Lisa x

sandiblu said...

Great news denise - you deserve it as you have always been an ispiration to me !!

Hugs, Sandra xx

Debs M said...

congrats on your dt slot!! x

Janna Werner said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!

coops said...

huge congrats denise, have fun :D

xx coops xx

Ren-Yi said...

Congrats, D! The team is so lucky to have your talent on board! Can't wait to see your creations.

coldwaters2 said...

This is brilliant news Denise congratulations and so well deserved.
Hugs
Lorraine x

ahlers5 said...

Congrats! I'll be visiting you there!
Diane

June Nelson said...

Congratulations Denise Im sure you will be a marvellous asset to the team and cant wait to see your creations for them huggies June xx

Faith A said...

Super Congratulations on your DT membership, so well deserved, you will be a real asset to her.

Haven't been blogging for a while and will not be around much, but HAD to catch up on yet another set of absolutely fabulous cards, each so different but gorgeous.
xx

Mary J said...

Congrats Denise! Can't wait to see what you make for them!

Jan Garber said...

Congratulations, Denise! I don't know how you do it all! Fantastic card!

Mary Jo said...

Congrats on this exciting news! They are lucky to have you. I'll bet they are just as excited as you are!