Friday, 21 October 2011

Guest DT Spot


Hi All,
Myself and my DYSU teamie, Heather have been asked to be Guest Dessigner for Bugaboo's Catch the Bug Challenge blog today for their "Homecoming/Show Us Your School Colours" challenge, which I was over the moon to accept - I love their images :0)





I have used this gorgeous little image called "Soccer Boy" although to us Brits he would be known as a footballer!!!  I covered a circular card with some paper from my stash (I think it comes from a Forever Friends CD), inked around the edge, cut a star on my Cricut and a football with my Quickutz. Did a bit of doodling on the star and some shading on the football and there you have it. Oh and the flag and goal stamps are from a Daisy and Dandelion set I won, which arrived the day I was making the card - how lucky was that!!

The image is coloured with Promarkers.

The sentiment stamps are also from the set I won - Onion Plays Footie.

It would be great if you would pop over to Catch the Bug, take a look at the challenge and join in the fun.

That's all from me for today.
Happy crafting!!
Denise xx

13 comments:

Janna Werner said...

yay! bugaboo is so cool and you are the best DT they could have! Loooove ur card!!!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is so STUNNING love the colours, hugs pops x

June Nelson said...

Aw this is fabby and congratulations on your position it couldnt be given to a nicer lady, enjoy your DT ing xxxxxx

Suzilou said...

How cool, congrats Denise, love all the bugaboo images, infact was only there yesterday buying a few hehe. This card is really lovely, great design and love the inside :) xx

coops said...

brilliant male card denise.i love the fab shape and image and huge congrats on your new DT ;D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous Denise,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous Denise, the perfect card for a little boy, all bright and cheerful and a great design. Thanks for the heads up re DYSU, I forgot to check back and will pop over. Chris x

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Love your footballer-Congrats on the GDT spot.

xxxtglxxx said...

Awww, how cute is this little guy! :) I love bugaboo, and this is a great card and a fab design.

hugs

xxalisonxx

sallysbitz said...

Congrats on your GD spot, you will be a great asset to them.
Your card is brilliant x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

(ps..I have candy up for grabs)

Teresa said...

Hi Denise,
I am sorry my comment is a bit late - glad I have caught up at last...Love this little cutie and the fact you made the card into a ball shape, a great boy's card! Hugs, Teresa x

Jules said...

Hi Denise

What a fabulous card for a young man .. .. love the shape and your cute image.

Love Jules xx

Faith A said...

I love what you have done here a real little boy card, great stuff.