Saturday, 24 September 2011

The Chosen One!


Back again - two posts on a Saturday!! Guess whose  h.......k has not been done - lol.

I found a fab challenge blog thanks to Angela at In My Quiet Time, called Forever Night Challenges and their theme this week is World of Hogwarts and as I just happened to have this digi from Bugaboo, I thought I would enter. The image is called Har Repotter "The Chosen One" .

 I have read all of the Harry Potter books and seen most of the films and I love them so how could I not get  this image :0)

Here's the close-up shot.

and here's the inside.
Recipe:
Medium - Promarkers and Derwent pencils blended with Sansodor
Papers - freebies:  bats from Jak Heath (which I coloured)
                             cobweb from Bearly Mine 
                             arched window - sorry can't remember where from
Flying bat - clip art which I printed and cut out
Sentiment - Scrapalicious Times
Silver Stickles

Right, that is all from me today. Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs
Denise xx

22 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Sweetie this is just simply stunning ♥ ♥ Pops x

Faye said...

Oh the bats are such a perfect and cute touch. Cutesome image too. xxx

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Denise, love the image! Great papers and design too :o) Lisa x

Janna Werner said...

Teheee :D Super sweet, Denise! Lovely theme and gorgeous card! Hugs Janna

Kelli said...

I love it!!! Your Chosen one is awesome!!! Thank you for joining us at Forever Night!

xxxtglxxx said...

Amazing card Denise! :)

Love the cute image and the inside is awesome. Great sentiment and bats too. :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Dezinaworld said...

Absolutely fab card
Hugs June x

coops said...

oh fabulous card denise.i love harry potter too and this image is brilliant.love your colours and sentiment too :D

xx coops xx

Suzilou said...

Love this Denise, image is brilliant. I have this collection, should use it more as they make such great cards. Papers are great as well and do like your inside :) xx

Patricia Garcia said...

What a fun card, love the colors on the image and the papers too!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Denise.

Hugs Riet.xx

Doreen said...

Wow this is one fabulous card,love it.xxx

Kim Dellow said...

Wonderful! Being a BIG HP fan this is just totally my thing! Love it! Kim

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Denise what a fab, fun card that image is terrific so is the design those bats look great and I love the insert this is one super card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jules said...

Wow!!! This is amazing Denise.

I love the window background to your great image and all those bats!!!

Fabulous inside too!!

Love it!!!

Love Jules xx

Sylvia said...

*eek*.. oh my goodness.. this is soooo stinkin' cute!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! GREAT card!!!
{hugs} Sylvia

Bronwen said...

This is gorgeous Denise. Just love your clever bat cliparts. :)

Donna said...

What a fantastic card Denise, I love the harry potter look and how you've decorated the inside. Hope your keeping well. hugs Donna x
ps I didn't do any housework on saturday either, thankfully no one came round lol

Autumn said...

Fantastic! Love the web around the inside writing area!
xxAutumn

Mary J said...

Incredibly great fun Denise! I love your colouring and the inside is FAB!!

Mina said...

oooohhhh hes fabulous Denise, I love HP too...this is such a brilliant card
Mina xxx

Forever Night said...

Awesome Card!! Thank you for Joining us at Forever Night Challenges " World of Hogwarts"