Monday, 29 August 2011

Help For My Design Teamie, Karen


Good Morning All,
I was blog hopping this morning and came across this post over at Wendy's Blog. To say I was shocked, is an understatement. I have known Karen, via the Digi Doodle Shop Challenges DT for a while and can honestly say she is a lovely person (although I have never actually met her!). Her posts are always cheerful and she always leaves a lovely comment on your blog. She is a lovely lady who is constantly in extreme pain and due to this, she now needs treatment privately and is selling some of her craft stash to raise funds......we can't let her do this all on her own and there is a way we can help. 

To find our more, please, please visit Wendy's Blog for a fuller story in Karen's own words.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and I hope you can help in some small way.
Bless You
Hugs
Denise xx







2 comments:

Karen said...

Honey thank you so very, very much. To say that I am overwhelmed by the level of support I am being shown just doesn't go any way to describing how I feel.
I'm truly lost for words.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.K.xxx

Janna Werner said...

Denise, you have one of the biggest hearts I know. It is so nice of you, to spread the word!