Thursday, 18 August 2011

DYSU #33 - Thanks


Good Morning All,
This post has been scheduled as I am at my daughter's following saying our final farewells to Jazz on Monday and trying to celebrate my Birthday on Tuesday, so I hope Blogger has behaved itself.

This week at Do You Stack Up we want to see Thank You cards, gifts or whatever creation you care to make so long as it says Thanks!!



Our sponsors this week are:

Crafty Emma - £10 Gift Certificate



L:ittle Claire - Bike Set Stamp

Prairie Fairy - $10 Gift Certificate



This week I have made a circle easel card - been a long time since I made one of these, which I cut on the Cuttlebug using Nestabilities.  The hearts were cut on the Cricut.


The cute image is from Little Claire .


And the sentiment was generated on the computer.

Thank you so much for looking and I hope you will hop on over to the DYSU blog and take a look at the rest of the DT's gorgeous creations. We can't wait to see what you come up. 

Recipe:
Colouring medium - Promarkers
DPs - Prima Marketing "Sparkling Spring"
Seam binding - coloured with a Promarker - Wild Orchid Crafts
Flowers and Lace - Wild Orchid Crafts

Hugs
Denise xx


I am entering this card into:
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Anything Go's
I Love Promarkers # 79 - Easel Cards
Aud Sentiments #35 - Anything Goes


18 comments:

Miranda said...

wow this is so cute Denise, very lovely
the roundeasel card looks fab
hugs
Miranda

Julie said...

This is gorgeous, such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Happy Birthday for Tuesday!

Julie W x

WencheP said...

I love it! It's adorable. The image is so cute and the coloring is fabulous!

Hugs,
Wenche

Frances said...

Very cute card Denise, love your design and sentiment too. hugs, Frances.

xxxtglxxx said...

Aww, this is so sweet :) Lovely style and shape and really cute image.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Wishcraft said...

Aww so cute and pretty Denise. Lovely card :o) Lisa x

Wendy Colledge said...

That is so pretty, thanks for sharing!
Thank you for playing along in the challenge this week @ I ♥ ProMarkers.

Bronwen said...

Such a gorgeous card - you've inspired me to try an easel card :)

Marcy said...

Awwww, this card is just adorable. Love your soft coloring.

*Alison* said...

This is STUNNING!! I just love the colors, and the image is so pretty.. I love that you have it in a circle card.. :)
amazing!
HUGS

Ren-Yi said...

this is a stunning easel card, Denise! I think that my favorite part is the little lace peeking through :)

hazcrafter said...

love this card, the cute image is a great touch!:) i too am entering the i <3 promarkers challenege,
whould you care to take a look?? thanks before, harry :)x

WeirdCat said...

Very cute, love the colour combos and the shape, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Faye said...

So, so, cute and adorable, I love it. xxx

darcy48 said...

A fab card love the circular shape and the colour combo. Arlinex

princesskitten said...

awww - that's so sweet

Gemma said...

a gorgeous creation! Thanks for sharing with us at AUD sentiments! Gemma :)

Faith A said...

Love it, so very pretty, what a lovley image too.