Thursday, 14 July 2011

The Stamping Boutique - Cool Colours


Today I would like to show you my second DT card for The Stamping Boutique. I have used this lovely digi image called Dawn from the Enchantment Line, which I totally love. You can find her here. She fits in perfectly to their latest challenge which is to use Cool Colours. If you are not sure which are classed as "cool" just take a look at the colour wheel below.




I have added glitter almost everywhere I could, including on the darker background paper, although this does not show up too well in the pic. The little starfish I made myself.  I printed off a digi image, coloured it, covered it with Glossy Accents and when dry, added glitter. Looks quite good, don't you think!!  :0)





So, come on,  pop over to the Blog and join in - I would love to see what you come up with. Oh and don't forget to add your creation into the monthly challenge as well. Links to both challenges can be found at the top of their page.

Recipe:
Papers: freebies, white and pale green cardstock from stash
Colouring medium: Promarkers, Derwent pencils and Sansodor
Brad: American Crafts
Glitter, Glossy Accents, ribbon from stash, handmade starfish

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Denise xx

I am entering this card into:
HLSC #31 - Make your own embellishment
KB Cute Monday #22 - Use a digital stamp

9 comments:

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Denise.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Denise...the image is stunning and I love all the sparkle too hun...!

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

ahlers5 said...

So very pretty. I've bought a few mermaid digis. I haven;t used any of them yet. I love what you did with thus.
Diane

sandiblu said...

What a gorgeous card Denise, Love the colours and that starfish ..... I want one !!! lol

Hugs, Sandra xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous! Fab image, love all your glittery details and fabby starfish :o) Lisa x

xxxtglxxx said...

This is so beautiful :) Stunning image and just gorgeous watery colours and details.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Happileigh Scrappin' said...

Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Happileigh Scrappin' this week.

Cheryl said...

Your card is gorgeous!

Made by Mandy said...

Love your handmade starfish, very glittery

Many thanks for joining in with our Make Your Own Embellishments challenge over at Happileigh Scrappin' Challenges

Mandy (DT member for Happileigh Scrappin')