Saturday, 30 July 2011

Let Them Eat Cake !!


Hello all you Happy Bloggers!
I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I am - have spent most of it in my craft room making cards with the sun shining in through the window - bliss :0)

For my card today, I have used a lovely image from The Stamping Boutique depicting Marie Antionette which you can find here in the shop. I love this quirky digi and couldn't wait to use it. This is my 4th card as Guest Designer and will probably be my last - unless I can find some me time over the next couple of weeks - lol.



 Close up of image

Inside of card

I would really like to thank all the girls at TSB for making me feel very welcome and for all their lovely comments on the cards I have produced - Hugs to you all. I will definitely be using TSB images in the future. They are such fun.

Recipe:
DPs - freebies I found on the computer - no name I am afraid.
Colouring medium - Promarkers
Ribbon - stash
Pins - Wild Orchid Crafts

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs
Denise xx

I am entering this card into:
Sew Many Cards #62 - Anything Goes
Stamp Insanity - Favourite Colours
Crafts & Me #45 - Use ribbon

16 comments:

Suzilou said...

WOW love this image and love the colours you have used on her. Really lovely card and great papers :)

Faye said...

I love it! The paper is perfect for this image, it was o in vogue in her time period. The pins and bow, all just perfect. :) xxx

xxxtglxxx said...

This is the first time I have seen this image Denise, but I so agree! Its gorgeous, quirky and beautiful.

You have made a stunning card with this, fabulous colouring and details with the black ribbon and pearls.

Hugs

xxalisonxx

Jane said...

A lovely card thanks for playing at StampinSanity this week
Luv Jane xxx

Teresa said...

Hi Denise,
Wow, this is a gorgeous card - I love the contrast with the ribbon against the pink, it looks stunning. Hugs, Teresa xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
So very gorgeous! Love those colours!
hugs
kim x

Inger said...

What a lovely card!!!
So stylish put together!

♥ Hugs, Inger

Alina said...

beautiful card, Denise, gorgeous image!
hugs, Alina

Wishcraft said...

Ooh fab card Denise! What a great image, and the papers are so perfect for her :o) Lisa x

Chris said...

Absolutely gorgeous Denise! Love the image and your colouring is wonderful. Chris x

Sammibug said...

Fabulous image and the pins are a nice touch. Thank you for playing along with us at Stamp Insanity.

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Oh this is fab, love that image

Ali x

Susan's crafty chaos said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with StampInsanity's Favourite Colour challenge this week :D

sandra's crafty corner said...

oh this is great i love that bow,thanks so much for joining us at cardmadfairy's digi days,good luck
hugs sandra DT

Rose said...

Denise, your Marie Antoinette looks fabulous on this great card. Lovin' that sheer ribbon bow too! So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Digi Team's ribbon challenge. Good luck to you! ~ Rose

lalkygirl said...

fab card ,love the image and the papers are perfect,thanks for joining us at digo days and good luck
tracey x