Thursday, 28 July 2011

Digi Doodle Shop Challenges #69 - Anything Goes


Back again.......this time with my card for this week's challenge over at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges which is everyone's favourite - Anything Goes.

My card this week showcases another great Louis design called "Louis, Butterflies & Buttercups". I just love this little dragon and was so pleased when Judy released this third image of him. If you would like to purchase him, he can be found here, along with the previous two images. Last time I used him, I coloured him in green so decided this time I would use blue but am not sure this was the right decision. You can see my previous card here.

Close up showing the Glossy Accents

Inside
Now I know you all LOVE an anything goes challenge so myself and the rest of the team are looking forward to seeing all your fantastic entries and remember, if you use a Digi Doodle Shop image you get entered twice in the draw. So, what are you waiting for? Get yourself over to DDSC and join in the fun!!

Recipe:
Colouring medium - Promarkers
DPs - First Edition" Up, Up & Away"
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Cardstock, gems and ribbon - from my stash
Butterflies - Xcut punch
Glossy Accents

That's all from me for today.
Happy Crafting
Hugs
Denise xx

I am entering this into:
I Love Promarkers #76 - Anything Goes
Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges #38 - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T Challenge #113 - Fairytales
Bunny Zoe's Crafts #14 - Fun in the Sun

26 comments:

dj1952 said...

Denise this is so adorable. I love the colors you've picked out to color him, and your paper choices are fantastic. I love the inside, too. Hugs, dj

Karen said...

I love both the inside and the outside of your card honey. Totally adorable and you can see just how much work has gone into this creation. Perfect.xx

Donna said...

What a little cutie! Such a sweet card hun, I love it! hugs Donna x

Faye said...

I really like this card too. Fab colouring, pretty papers and super doop layout. xxx

Julie said...

You did a fab job with this image. Love the colors and design
Hugs,
julie

Deb said...

gorgeous card, he is so cute, love the glossy accents too!
Debxx

Tenny Kusuma said...

Super cute card Denise. I do too love to add glossy accents :D hugs -- Tenny

skylife said...

I love your Louis! You've made a great job with the papers and the coloring!

Hugs,
Zlatina

Suzilou said...

How cute is that image! Love the colours you have chosen and the fab layout :) xx

Sylvia said...

Aww.. this is sooooo super duper cute and adorable!!! GREAT card, Denise :)
{hugs} Sylvia

Wishcraft said...

Aww I just LOVE this image, how cute! He looks fab in blue too :o) Gorgeous card! Lisa x

xxxtglxxx said...

This is a stunning layout and colour combo Denise :)

Gorgeous colouring too.

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

ahlers5 said...

Such a cute card! I really want to try out this digi sometime, but there are just so many good ones to choose from. Love your coloring.
Diane

Janna Werner said...

awww how sweet is this? you are the queen of cute cards, denise! have a lovely day! janna

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so adorable. I love it which ever colour you do him in.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Paul said...

I'm a big dragons fan too and like this one a lot! Looks good in blue too.
TFS
Paul

Judy said...

Super job hun. Love your color choices, and I agree...you ARE the queen of cute!

xx

kim edmonds said...

great card, thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges. good luck x

Debs M said...

love him in blue! gorgeous card, inside and out and your colouring is fab x

carol said...

super card, lovely image, thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week, x carol

Karen said...

Awwww Denise this made me smile, louis looks great and I love your LO.
xx

Shirl said...

He is too cute for words Denise such a fun image and so cleverly coloured.
Hugs Shirley x x

WeirdCat said...

Fab card, love the colours you chose for Louis and the papers,
Ruth x

craftybunny said...

I think he looks great in blue.Love your paper choice and the touches of GA.
Lisax

Paddington fan said...

What a super cute dragon, love the highlights of glossy accents. the card is just so fun!! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this time - hope to see you again soon! Good luck in the prize draw, love Jacky x

sandiblu said...

Amazing card Denise, love the glossy accents on his toes and spines !!!!

hugs, sandra xx