Sunday, 5 June 2011

Shades of Grey







Hi All,
I have spent a lovely week at Louise's house and an even better Saturday, crafting with her - been a long time since I did that :0)

We have been experimenting with monochrome, using the new Gorjuss Girls stamps and below is the first of our experiments!!


This first one is my offering - using grey Promarkers. This is the first time I have tried this technique with Promarkers and am very pleased with the result.


The papers and ribbon are some that Louise had in her stash and unfortunately,  I forgot to make a note of where they came from.....sorry!


and of course...the inside.

I shall be back a little later with the card Louise made.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Denise xx

I am entering this card into the following:

Stamp Insanity #61 - Anything Goes
Just Some Lines - Monochromatic
Wee Memories #59- Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Neutral Colours

12 comments:

Debs M said...

looks fab x

Faith A said...

SO different, but very effective, love it

Vicky said...

Wow...another beauty hun..! and so loving the monochrome look..!

hugs Vicky xx

Suzilou said...

Sorry working backwards through your posts hehe. This one is amazing as well, must get myself some of those gorjuss gals :) xx

Diane J said...

Lovely card xx

Arlene said...

So sweet and lovely!

Rene' Sharp said...

You have a lovely blog :) Sending you smiles from South Africa!

princesskitten said...

That's brilliant - I am hopeless with the grays

Jenn Borjeson said...

I absolutely LOOOOOOVE this - love the shading you used, it's just awesome. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Just Some Lines challenge!

Giovana said...

This is beautiful!! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

Wishcraft said...

This is lovely Denise. You've made a great job of the monochrome colouring, it looks fab :o) Lisa x

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

Ooo this is beautiful. Fantastic colouring!!