Sunday, 12 June 2011

Isn't She Lovely !!







Hi All

How you doing on this wet and windy Sunday evening??  Well, it's wet and windy here :0(  No card tonight but I was going through some of the photos on my computer and came across this one of Sway (Louise's dog) and thought I would share it with you. This was taken in my craft room - she was feeling really fed up and took to her bed because I would not play with her -  bless!


Hope you enjoy looking at this. I know I am biased, but she really is a cutie.

That's all for now,
Hugs
Denise xx

4 comments:

Suzilou said...

awww cute doggy, weather has been terrible here all day, good excuse to craft all day hehe xx

Vicky said...

Just so cute hun..! and the weather was pants here too..boohoo!

hugs Vicky xx

Wishcraft said...

Aww cute pic - she does look very fed up! Lisa x

xxxtglxxx said...

aww, this is so cute :) My dogs huff and puff a bit too when they see me take a cup of coffee into the pc/craft room. After a couple of hours they let me know its time for play and exercise tho! :D lol.

gorgeous pics, lovely to visit your blog and see them :)

hugs

xxalisonxx