Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Happy Birthday Louise!!







Today is Louise's Birthday and I thought I would show you the card I made for her. Happy Birthday Lou xx

The backing paper is from Prima 6" x6" stack - Sparkling Spring. The flowers, lace and seam binding are from Wild Orchid and the round sentiment from LOTV.  I added a touch of Victorian Velvet Distress Ink to the flowers so they would match the plain pink card  used to mat the image.  The inking around the image and the sentiment is Spun Sugar Distress Ink.

I have coloured the image with Promarkers and glittered nearly everything with Stickles. The flourish is a Doohickey and the leafy stems a MS punch.

I am going to enter this card into the following:

Totally Gorjuss #84 - Flower Power
Woodware USA #34 - Happy Birthday

I also made her a card from the dog :0)

The image is from Karen's Doodles and so reminds me of Sway who is quite partial to a bit of feather finding when left alone - lol

That's all for today.  I shall be back tomorrow with my DT cards and would be so happy if you will pop back to take a look.
Hugs
Denise xx

8 comments:

sandiblu said...

Beautiful cards Denise, I think Lou will be over the moon !!! Especially like the one from Sway !!!

Hugs, Sandra xx

ahlers5 said...

Really cute cards. Love them both!

Vicky said...

They are both so gorgeous Denise...and a big happy birthday to Louise..I hope you had a great day...!

have a lovely evening..hugs Vicky xx

Nicolchen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Louise...I hope she has a wonderful day!!!

Two Beautiful cards you´ve made...wonderful colors and details :0)))

Hugs Nicole

Wishcraft said...

Both beautiful cards Denise! Happy birthday Louise :o) Lisa x

Mrs.B said...

Two great cards, love the first one - very pretty.
Avril x

Suzilou said...

Loving both of these Denise, that doggy is well cute and so naughty hehe.

Happy Birthday to Louise hope you have had a fab day!
xx

Faith A said...

BEAUTIFUL cards, love them