Thursday, 30 June 2011

DYSU Challenge #26 - Square

Good Morning All,
This week's challenge theme over at Do You Stack Up is "Square" so we want to see your square shaped creations. You can use square patterned papers, square designs or even square buttons - the choices are endless.

And as usual, we have some wonderful sponsors:

Stretch 'N Bubbles who is giving 4 Single Digi Images


The Stamping Boutique who is giving  5 Digis - Winners Choice


Stitchy Bear who is giving a $10 gift voucher for Stitchy Bear, Floppy Latte and Ginger Loft


My card this week uses a Tracey Malnofski image from the Stamping Boutique called "Stacked Presents". As it was obviously a rectangular image, I decided to go with a square background and used this digi paper from Tiddlyinks' Gothic Girls paper set. The image has been coloured using Promarkers and the stamped messages are various rubber stamps I have in my stash.

I used a quickie glue pen and crystal ice glitter to decorate parts of the image and went around the whole thing with a Promarker just to make it stand out a bit. Quick and easy - just the way I like it :0)

So now over to you - take a look at the rest of the DT's offerings, get some inspiration from them and join in!! I look forward to seeing your makes. On a sadder note, we will be saying goodbye to two of our teamies, Jo and Janna, who are moving on to pastures new. They will be greatly missed and I want to wish them good luck in their new ventures. 
Hugs
Denise xx

I am entering this card into:
Paper Shelter  #20 - Anything Goes


13 comments:

Miranda said...

awesome card Denise, love it
(you can enter it in the TSB monthchallenge as well (maybe you win some extra digi's)
the bgp is fantastic, must check out tiddly inks myself for that
hugs
Miranda

Peggysue said...

Incredible card Denise! I love the glitter you added too. Super combo of colors.
Hugz!
PeggySue

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love the image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the Challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

WencheP said...

This is awesome! The colors are fabulous and I love the image! You are the best!

Hugs,
Wenche

Suzilou said...

Oh my what a gorgeous card, love the image and colours.Love how you have stamped up the backing paper as well, just love it!

Just noticed I'm no 2 on your top commenters list, how cool hehe :) xx

Marcy said...

Denise, your card is just beautiful. I love the color choices and all the sentiments you stamped around is a great idea!

princesskitten said...

Love the colours and the misty look

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at TPS…..

Hugs
Judith

Mona E said...

Great card and colouring. Thanks for joining our birthday challenge over at Crafts and Me. Hugs....Mona

Cheryl Valadez said...

What a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining the challenge this week at The Paper Shelter! Hugz, Cheryl

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, your card is gorgeous. I just love all the bling on those gifts. TFS.

Collette said...

I'm loving those stacked presents - such a pretty shade of lavender.

Heide said...

What a beautiful card, love your coloring!