Thursday, 9 June 2011

DYSU Challenge #23 - Birthday






Hi All,
Thursday again and that means time for another challenge over at Do You Stack Up!!  First of all though, I must tell you that the new DT members have now been chosen and will be inspiring you from July onwards. Really looking forward to seeing their wonderful creations.  Now onto this week's  theme which is Birthdays - couldn't get any easier !! 


We have three lovely sponsors this week and they are:


Bugaboo Stamps who are giving 7 digital images of the winner´s choice


Pink Cat Studio who are giving 5 digital images of the winner´s choice


and Crafty Emma's Store who are giving a £10 voucher for their shop (p&p not included!)



For my card, I have used this gorgeous House Mouse design from Crafty Emma's Store. I just love these cute little images - don't you....  I have used Promarkers to colour the image and cut it on the Cuttlebug. The papers are some Louise bought me back from the USA as part of a scrapbooking kit so I'm afraid I do not know who they are by. The sentiment is one I have had for years by Funstamps.


The hearts were cut on the Cricut and mounted onto the card using a circular paper clip. To complete the front I added three felty brads from my stash.


And this is the inside.

I hope you will come join us for this fun challenge. The DT have created some lovely cards to inspire you and really would appreciate you taking a look and leaving them some love......and there are some great prizes up for grabs. So what are you waiting for?  :0)

Thanks for looking and happy crafting
Hugs
Denise xx

I am entering this into the following:

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes



13 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Such a cute image, I love their little tummys so sweet!
Love the colours!

Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion good luck!
Hugs shell xx

Marcy said...

I love your card Denise. Great how you used the circle paper clip to match the image. Makes me smile.
The paper on my card is from DCWV. You can find it here.
http://www.diecutswithaview.com/product_view.php?id=1798
Hugs

lalkygirl said...

gorgeous card,love the candy colours and cute mice,thanks for joining us at ooh la la and good luck
tracey x

WencheP said...

This is so sweet! Great colors and such a pretty image.

Hugs,
Wenche

Janna Werner said...

Denise, like the other ones already said: gorgeous candy colours and a very very sweet card! TFS :) Janna

princesskitten said...

aww bless - love it

Miranda said...

your card is super totally sweet and cute
I love everything about it
hugs
Miranda

Davi said...

That house mouse image is darling and I love the soft colored dps you combined. Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week.

Basslady said...

how cute and adorable!
the image is so sweet!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Anne said...

What a cutie! Thanks for sharing with OLL. Hugs x

Faith A said...

aaaaaaahhhhhh!!
Such a cutie card, love the freshness of it too.

Suzilou said...

Hi Denise, I seem to have been missing your posts! Love this image, I do love these mouses although I dont actualy own any and the papers are delicious :)

Sharon Caudle said...

That image makes me go "awwwww". Too cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope to see you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon