Friday, 27 May 2011

Trust Me - I'm an Engineer - Teddy Bo


Morning folks,
I'm back again, this time with a card I have made using the lovely Teddy Bo. Over at the Teddy Bo Challenge they want a creation using only Mr Bo himself so this is what I made.................


I love all of the Teddy Bo images but decided on this one called Trust Me - I'm an Engineer because I just loved the look on his face and have seen many a man looking like that after (trying to) fix their cars - LOL!!


I have coloured him using my Coloursoft pencils and Sansodor and must say, am very pleased with the results!! The papers are again some digis that have been lurking on my computer for ages and I have edged them all with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


The tag has been handmade and the sentiment generated on the computer.  The cord is some I had lying around since my owning a wool shop days (donkeys years ago) and is in fact a petrol blue faux suede.  The brads are from my stash.


And that's it.  Hope you like and thanks for looking.

Hugs
Denise xx

I am entering this card into the following:

The Teddy Bo Challenge - Only Teddy Bo
Aud Sentiments - card for a male
Really Reasonable Ribbon #24 - Anything Goes

8 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Fab card - Love the colours and the distressing.

Thank you for joining us at Teddybo this week.

Edna x

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Waw,, This card is good and creative,,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Padster said...

Fantastic card - love those papers - thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Bo
Hugs,
Debbie xx

Audrey said...

OMG! Too funny! I love that image. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Lisa said...

Hi Denise, FAB card! I love the papers and distressed edges.

Thank you for entering Teddy Bo's Challenge.

Lisa x

xxxtglxxx said...

Im married to a 'Mr Fix it'! lol! :)

Great card, and fab image! Im loving your layering and inking the edges.

hugs

xxalisonxx

FairyD said...

Hey Denise.....how BUTCH is Bo that he can even take a bit of pink!!!lol This is FAB...and those papers are mmmmmmmmmmm!!!! :o)

Gayle
Teddy Bo & Co x

Faith A said...

Oh! this is super, a classic man card, yep! I've seen my DH in this style, so funny, gorgeous colouring and card too :)