Thursday, 19 May 2011

DYSU #20 - Celery, White and Sea Glass Blue


Hello All,
It's time for another challenge over at Do You Stack Up and this week we want to see Celery, White and Sea Glass Blue on your cards (for those not sure what these colours actually are try lime green, white and turquoise).



and take a look at what our three generous sponsors are giving the winners this week:


Deb´s Creations - 2 Emerald Faeries Digi Images of the winner´s choice



Squiggle Stamps: -  a £10 gift voucher for the store


The Stamping Boutique - 5 digis of winner's choice


For my card this week I am using this delightful little guy called "Monster Boy" from Squiggle Stamps and you can find him here.  He has been coloured using Promarkers and the papers are from Nitwits (what else!!) "Snowfolk" collection but I have used a graphics programme to change the colours slightly - hope Mary Fran is ok with this!!  The green card is cardstock from my stash and the sentiment has been generated on the computer.



Ain't he just the cutest.


And this is the inside!!

Now it's your turn. Pop on over to the DYSU Challenge blog, take a look at the fab cards from the rest of the DT and our Guest Designer this week and then join in the fun.

Thank you so much for taking the time to have a look at my card and I hope you like!!
Hugs
Denise xx

I am entering this card into:

Paper Sundaes - Birthdays

13 comments:

Miranda said...

very cute Denise, and so many lovely details on the inside as well on the outside, great sentiment
hugs
Miranda

WencheP said...

This is so cool! The colors looks fabulous and the image is just great! Love your card!

Hugs,
Wenche

sandiblu said...

So adorable Denise ! I love this colour combo and that little boy is just so cute !!!

Hugs, sandra xx

Janna Werner said...

Absolutely fantastic, not only the colouring of this sweet image, but the whole layout and paper. Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring, Denise!
Janna

Marcy said...

BIG SMILE!!! I love that image and you made the card absolutely adorable. Love it!!

Wishcraft said...

Oh I love this stamp... you've reminded me, I've not used it for ages! Love the colours you've used :o) Lisa x

sara said...

fab card love these colours together and such a cute image thanks for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x x x

Silke Ledlow said...

Tooooo cute for word ladies! Totally fun card! Love the in and outside! The colors look so awesome together! Hugs ~S~

xxxtglxxx said...

wow, how fab is this!! You have nailed that colour scheme, and I just couldnt visualise it when I read it.

I am ashamed to say I have this little digi - it was one of the first ones I ever bought, and I have never used it! tut.

This is such a fun card, bright, cheery and perfect for a boy. Love it.

hugs

xxalisonxx

princesskitten said...

This is such fun

*Alison* said...

haha.. this is so stinking cute Denise.. I LOVE it.. great coloring on your image too.. HUGS

Faith A said...

LURVE that colour combo, you have a made a smashing card with a fab image.

Peggysue said...

I've been having a hard time getting around to everyone's blogs lately! I really wanted to get here to comment on this card because, well, its perfect. So darn cute and beautifully designed. LOVE it!!
Hugs,
PeggySue