Thursday, 26 May 2011

DDSB Challenge #60 - Anything Goes


My second card today is for the Digi Doodle Shop's Best  - Anything Goes challenge. Nice and easy!!


This cute little fella is called Louis with Daisies and can be found in the Digi Doodle Shop here. I have coloured him with Promarkers and Coloursoft pencils and then added some Glossy Accents to his eyes, claws and horns - this unfortunately does not show up in the photo.


The papers are some digi freebies I had on my computer and the ribbon and white felt brads are from my stash. The tag was cut on the Cricut and the sentiment I produced on the computer.


And of course, I have decorated the inside too!!

The rest of the DT have made some beautiful cards which we hope will inspire you to join in the challenge, so please pop over to the blog and take a look-see. I can't wait to see what you come up with and remember, you don't have to use a Digi Doodle Shop image but, if you do, you will get 2 entries into the challenge and double your chance of winning!!!  How good is that :0).

That's all for now.
Happy Crafting
Denise xx

I am entering this card into the following:

Stamps R Us - Going Digital

20 comments:

ahlers5 said...

I absolutely love this card. I love that the blue and green on the dragon matches the papers so well. Beautiful coloring.
Diane

sandiblu said...

Gorgeous Denise ! That dragon is sooo cute !!

Hugs, sandra xx

skylife said...

I just love it! Not only because this is one of my favorite DDSB images, but the layout and the colors are great and suits Louis perfectly!!!
Great job!
Hugs,
Zlatina

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a sweet little dragon.. who would have thought a dragon and pretty in the same sentence lol
Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
Lisa x

Donna said...

So pretty so inside and out, love those colours too. hugs Donna x

Karen said...

Lovely Denise, he's just so cute isn't he.

xx

dj1952 said...

Wow Denise, this is gorgeous! I love your coloring on Louis and the papers are great. I love that you've decorated the inside too. This is something that I always do, but just don't always show. Hugs, dj

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous sweetie. Love your colouring and layout.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lizy said...

What a fun card Denise! Thanks for joining in our challenge at CFAS.
Lizy x DT CFAS

Debs M said...

fab lo and colouring, love it x

craftybunny said...

Love the LO and colours.Your colouring is fabulous!
Lisa x

Vicky said...

Just so cute Denise....and great dp's too hun!

hugs Vicky xx

Deb said...

such a beautiful card Denise and he is so adorable!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Faith A said...

Aw! this is so cute, love it, great layout and papers.

Shannon White said...

Oh my Gosh! Louis is just as Adorable as he can Be! What a sweet image! And I love your wonderful coloring too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamps R Us! 8-)

Whimsey said...

What a great card; LOVE the image and the colors are fantastic. Just as beautiful inside....as out!

Thanks for joining us at LCI this week!

Hugs,
~Michele

Mary J said...

Just brilliant! I think he is soooo ADORABLE!

Thx for playing with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink honey!

Mary J x

xxxtglxxx said...

Another fabby layout and design! :)

I love this dino image - he is so cute, just sniffin the flowers. :) Great fresh colours, and I love the inside being shown too.

hugs

xxalisonxx

WeirdCat said...

Wonderful card, lovely colouring and I love the way you match inside to out,
Ruth x

Judy said...

Very well done, and love the sentiment.

Hugs