Saturday, 14 May 2011

DDSB Challenge #58 - Pink and Blue


Hello again.  My second post today is for Digi Doodle Shops Best Challenge #58 - Pink and Blue but before I tell you about my card, I would like to thank all those of you who entered last week's challenge and congratulate the winners - well done ladies!!


For this week's challenge I have used this gorgeous Hydrangea image which you can find in the shop here.  I have coloured it with Promarkers and mounted it onto light blue card and an oddment of pink patterned paper I found in Louise's odds and ends box. I think it could possibly be from Bo Bunny but don't quote me on that!!!  The ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment is from Craftwotk Cards.


And this is the inside.

Do pop over to DDSB Challenge Blog and look at the creations from the rest of the DT - they are all so very pretty and will hopefully inspire you to join in the challenge.

Once again, thank you to all of you lovely people who take the time to look at my creations and leave a comment. They are always very much appreciated, as is your visit.
Hugs
Denise xx

I am entering this into:

Crafty Creations  #118 - Anything Goes

27 comments:

Judy said...

Denise hun, this is just lovely. Very neat and tidy, and love that ribbon! Great job hun.

Hugs

Karen said...

Gorgeous Denise, so clean looking too, IYKWIM.

xx

sandiblu said...

Lovely Denise and one of my favourite garden flowers. May need to nip over and get one for myself, if you don't mind of course !!! lol lol

Hugs, sandra xx

Debs M said...

lovely cas card and that ribbon is yummy x

Donna said...

Oh I love this card, so pretty and the image looks fabulous. hugs Donna x

dj1952 said...

Denise, I love your card. Hydrangeas are one of my favorite plants. I love that you can control the color, but also all of the little blooms. You did a great job coloring, and I love the ribbon. Hugs, dj

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Denise.

Hugs Riet.xx

Suzilou said...

Lovely card Denise, that image is gorgeous and I love the pink, very pretty XX

Ellen said...

Woooow!!
Fab card, and I love the image and the colours are perfect thanks for joining us at sketchy Colors this week, and good luck!
Hugs, Ellen

Saskia said...

So elegant! Great to see your work at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

Faith A said...

Love hydrangeas we have 5 in our garden, love your card it's so beatiful, shows the beauty of the flower and the touch of blue lifts it, wish I could think of colourways like this :)

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Denise...and super colours too hun..

hugs Vicky xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous hunni. I love it. Glad we are up and running on blogger again. Lol!!!

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

craftybunny said...

Yes,snap,Denise!You've coloured them so beautifully and so pretty in pink.Love the sheer ribbon :D
Lisa x

Debs M said...

lovely cas card and the ribbon is yummy x

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Denise :)

Im so relieved blogger is back! lol.

Love your sweet card, its a perfect mix of pink and blue - the shades are just right.

Great image and fabulous colouring.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Judy said...

Totally gorgeous card hun. The tied ribbon is perfect too.

Hugs

dj1952 said...

Denise, I love your card!!!! Hydrangeas have been one of my favorite flowers since I was about 10 years old and a Fireman gave one to me and my sister one day on the way to school. (Wow, that memory just came to mind.) You did a fantastic job on it. Love the colors. Hugs, dj

Wishcraft said...

Ooh lovely card Denise, such pretty colours :o) Lisa x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Beautiful card. Love the CAS style and your colouring is fab.
Caroline xxx

Shirl said...

Denise those hydrangeas look beautiful - lovely colouring.
Hugs Shirley x x

Deb said...

beautiful card, love the colour combination an pretty image!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

WeirdCat said...

Fab card, the flower looks so delicate,
Ruth x

ahlers5 said...

So beautiful and so very delicate.
Diane

Julie said...

So pretty and feminine! You did a fabulous job
Hugs,
Julie

xxxtglxxx said...

Congrats on your win with this card - its gorgeous and so well deserved.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Janna Werner said...

Wow, such a neat bow!! You can see that this card was created with love!