Thursday, 5 May 2011

DDSB Challenge #57 - Sketch


Me again!!  My second post today is for Digi Doodle Shops Best Challenge # 57 - a wonderful sketch.



I have used this gorgeous new image called "Strawberry Fairy"


She has been coloured with Promarkers and mounted onto Nitwits papers "So Berry Precious". I have  sparkled her wings with a clear glitter, edged everything else with Stardust Stickles and added some gorgeous red sparkly brads. This was a lovely simple sketch to follow and great fun to make.


Please pop over to DDSB Challenge Blog, take a look at the rest of the gorgeous creations by the DT and come join in the fun with us. There are some fabulous digis available in the shop so do remember to take a look as they have a great offer running during May - see my sidebar for further details. You do not have to use a DDSB image but you will get two entries into the challenge if you do!!

Right that's all from me for today except to add that if you do join in the challenge and it is your first time, please consider becoming a follower so that you do not miss out on our future challenges. Oh and don't forget to leave a comment saying I sent you over and that you have become a follower.  Thanks.

Hugs
Denise xx




15 comments:

Donna said...

Adorable card Denise, those strawberries look good enough to eat. hugs Donna x

dj1952 said...

I love your card. Your coloring is awesome, and I love the papers and as Donna said, I could almost pick the strawberries. Yum! Hugs, dj

Shirl said...

She is the cutest and her wings just twinkle. Colour combo is brill.
Hugs Shirley x x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Denise. I do like Nitwit papers and your colouring of the image is fantastic.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Teresa said...

Wow Denise, Absolutely gorgeous - perfect colouring as always. I love the strawberries! Hugs, Teresa x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Denise and Louise - love the gorgeous rich colours and the pretty fairy image. The layout is beautiful, and the Nitwit papers are perfect. I'm a great fan of Nitwit papers - if I'm stuck for a design or a colour when the shops are shut, I know I can always find what I need on their website. Hugs, Sylvia x

Faith A said...

A fabulous card with very impressive colouring, great interpretation of the sketch

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card hun...and super colouring too!

hugs Vicky xx

Judy said...

Love this Denise. The dress almost looks like velvet. Great work hun.

Hugs

ahlers5 said...

Love this, especially the wings and dress. Beautiful.
Diane

craftybunny said...

So sweet and pretty.Everything is so perfectly colour coordinated.
Lisa x

Debs M said...

berautifully coloured and love the bp's, gorgeous x

Karen said...

Lovely Denise and I love how you've matched up your BP with the image too.
xx

Julie said...

Oh wow! She is just beautiful. Love all the glitter. Your take on the sketch is just wonderful
Hugs,
Julie

Gill McCall said...

i adore this as my fav is the fairies! - some say i am away with them most of the time lol